WI bow starts Saturday

86 on thursday, 68 on saturday. I'll be watching over a food plot Saturday afternoon.

The family will be up at the cabin this weekend. I will show no mercy on does if they give me a chance again. I'm really hoping to shoot one this weekend and have the family come and help me on the blood trail and be there during the process of gutting etc. I think it would be a great experience for the kids. Man I hope it happens.

Good luck with that Brad! Hope you get yourself a baldie for the freezer!

My uncle has been pounding his place since the opener. Sounds like he is seeing a good amount of bucks, just nothing big enough. There are shooters around. I might take someone out to shoot a doe tomorrow, but we'll see.
All I really heard was a 170"er got stuck w a x bow a few miles away. Sounds like it was a perfect looking rack.
I know the guy who has been seeing this giant nontypicial had an army on his property. Nothing to show. Hopefully that buck finds peace on my place

Good luck with that Brad! Hope you get yourself a baldie for the freezer!
Thanks. The kids are not up there too often when I'm hunting so I got to make it happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The family will be up at the cabin this weekend. I will show no mercy on does if they give me a chance again. I'm really hoping to shoot one this weekend and have the family come and help me on the blood trail and be there during the process of gutting etc. I think it would be a great experience for the kids. Man I hope it happens.

Good luck Brad.

Last edited:
Good luck Brad hope it happens for you. Myself I'm planning on a Friday evening hunt.