Who are you?

I had a nice round of golf today. Was a bit warm at times.....but I had some ice water to cool down. :D One of my better scores this year too. ;)

I had a nice round of golf today. Was a bit warm at times.....but I had some ice water to cool down. :D One of my better scores this year too. ;)
So you stayed under 180 ;)

My name is Rob, live 10 miles from Lacrosse my whole life. I shot my first deer at age 12 with a bow and have been hooked ever since. I am married with a 3 yr old daughter. I am a full blown addict when it comes to food plots and land improvement projects.

My name is Rob, live 10 miles from Lacrosse my whole life. I shot my first deer at age 12 with a bow and have been hooked ever since. I am married with a 3 yr old daughter. I am a full blown addict when it comes to food plots and land improvement projects.

It gets worse the older you get!

Welcome!

My condolences!!! You know all that money you think you will be saving when your little girl grows up and becomes self sufficient........Yea that's gone!! :)

Welcome!, Join the rest of us addicts.

Welcome aboard Rob! Nice to see another Coulee Region guy on the forum.

Welcome. Sit down enjoy the ride, it gets a little bumpy at times but there is a wealth of knowledge here.

My name is Erik and I live in the country south of Watkins, MN and hunt near Sandstone, MN. I sell boats and Pontoons in St. Cloud, MN. My handle on QDMA was EasyMN but I no longer visit that site so it's good to be back on a forum with all of you again! Here to help if I can but mainly to learn as much as I can from the experts!

Welcome Erik. You can definitely learn a lot here. I know I have. Hang out and have fun!!!

My name is Erik and I live in the country south of Watkins, MN and hunt near Sandstone, MN. I sell boats and Pontoons in St. Cloud, MN. My handle on QDMA was EasyMN but I no longer visit that site so it's good to be back on a forum with all of you again! Here to help if I can but mainly to learn as much as I can from the experts!

Welcome aboard!

You should get to know Satchmo, from what I hear, he is the number one boat sales guy in Wyoming MN.

Hi Erik, good to see you again. Welcome!

Welcome Erik

Good to see your hear, Erik!

Good to see you join, Easy. Doesn't your cousin post here too? I was wondering when you were going to show up here.

Formally WJJ.

Good to see you join, Easy. Doesn't your cousin post here too? I was wondering when you were going to show up here.

Formally WJJ.

Thank you! It's good to be back with everyone. My cousin Todd is on here daily but I don't think he posts much. Hunting has been slow for us. Wife hit a big 8 on opener but hit high and pretty sure he's been back on camera since. Just at night and not often. Other than that it's been slow. Wolves have moved in heavy last couple yrs and surprisingly enough there is a massive abundance of coyotes also. Usually if we have wolves, coyotes were long gone until wolves left.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Lucas.

I live in Southeast MO. I'm 36, married, with a 5 year old son. My dad has a family farm. Helped him and the neighbors through childhood and adolescence. Started working for a local sawmill at 16.
Went to college, became an industrial electrician and returned to the sawmill.

I enjoy all things outdoors, woodworking, fabricating, building, and basically anything with my hands.

I haven't spent much time at the other site, but I feel as though I'm going to fit in here well.

Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Welcome Lucas! Lots of good info on here.

Welcome Lucas. Sit down and enjoy the ride, it gets bumpy at times but there is a wealth of knowledge here.