Who are you?

Hello I hunt and live in western Kentucky I absolutely love bow hunting been running trail cameras for 23 years. Spend most of my time hunting with my four kids and wife. Love the Lord and hope to learn some stuff and contribute where I can. This is my best buck to date killed on our home farm.
378c6dc55d74e61fb371f687456514f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
1bd426b7536b2d236f4f42ffe731b6af.jpg

a0a1a40ca0c38d57f9e5ba0ec3118d1e.jpg

^^^wow that's a tall fella. Welcome to the site. The Lord, family, and land sums up a lot about life.

Whatchu doing with the tractor? Gotta admit enjoy some good shop layout pics over the critter stuff most times.

^^^wow that's a tall fella. Welcome to the site. The Lord, family, and land sums up a lot about life.

Whatchu doing with the tractor? Gotta admit enjoy some good shop layout pics over the critter stuff most times.

It actually caught on fire my Dad was in the process of putting it back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hello everyone Im a carpenter by trade I Love the Lord , my wife and our four children. I also Love to bowhunt we recently bought 40 acres in western Ky and are having fun trying to improve the habitat but I have a lot to learn and that’s why I’m here!

Welcome to H-T KYbowhunter