WHERE do you clean out your sprayer tank?

meyerske

5 year old buck +
WHERE do you clean out your sprayer tank? The liquid has to go somewhere, right? I usually clean-out on my driveway, but I'd like to hear your ideas.

Driveway also...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have an area of scrub brush with a slight decline that I back into. It’s has some surface rock. I run diesel through my pump after so i dont want that in my driveway.

The gravel driveway in from of my shop/barn is always full of weeds since I’m not around to spray and mow a lot. I always just clean it out there in hopes it’ll kill some of the grass/weeds.

Gravel driveway ...

Gravel driveway

Right in the dead spot in the yard where I fill it as well!!!!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
lol so true. My food plots are about 400 yards from my lawn. I sprayed 2 weeks ago and drove back to my house. I figured eh...the ground still has a bunch of dew on it that my tires must be clean after 400 yards of driving through wild grasses, brush, leaves...etc so I drove across the lawn. Well, fast forward to now and you can see two tire lines coming down my lawn of dying grass lol.

lol so true. My food plots are about 400 yards from my lawn. I sprayed 2 weeks ago and drove back to my house. I figured eh...the ground still has a bunch of dew on it that my tires must be clean after 400 yards of driving through wild grasses, brush, leaves...etc so I drove across the lawn. Well, fast forward to now and you can see two tire lines coming down my lawn of dying grass lol.
I discovered I had a cracked fitting on my pump that way....I was spraying some areas at the edge of the yard....wife wasn't happy. Been dead lines in the yard now for a couple of weeks now. Oh well, I live in the country ....nobody to impress out here!

Right in the dead spot in the yard where I fill it as well!!!!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Me too! wife is more like this:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_angry:

Me too! wife is more like this:emoji_rolling_eyes::emoji_angry:
Hahahaha.....That is more the norm at my house than anything else! I got that look when we (my boy and I) brought home a gravity wagon over the weekend. I guess not everybody appreciates the genius behind a portable shooting house!