When plotting draws too many deer ?

Watch the herd buck in a group of pronghorns coming into a waterhole one time and you will see the true meaning of keeping out of harms way. I have had them stay back in the brush until the whole harem was out in the open, then, and only then will they step out and they make sure they have does and young ones on every side of them when approaching the waterhole.

We were chatting about it briefly in Jordan's destination plot thread.
Wtnt 3600 acres? What state? Got a website?
I'd love to have a high grading problem. Very interesting in the 5.5-6.5 buck situation.

Ohio - no we don't have a web page. - we do have a high grading problem but I am working on fixing it. Yes, the 5.5 year old deal is the STRANGEST thing we have experienced 100 times stranger than anything else.

Ohio - no we don't have a web page. - we do have a high grading problem but I am working on fixing it. Yes, the 5.5 year old deal is the STRANGEST thing we have experienced 100 times stranger than anything else.

What part of the state? I am guessing Southeast with that amount of land.

I thought I was the only Buckeye here. I hunt Gallia and Vinton county.

What part of the state? I am guessing Southeast with that amount of land.

I thought I was the only Buckeye here. I hunt Gallia and Vinton county.

Ohio is a big state plenty of land just have to do your homework ....

Ohio is a big state plenty of land just have to do your homework ....

Uh, thanks for the homework tip. I'm not trying to find out your super secret honey hole. I'm quite content with my current properties. I was just curious where you were from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Uh, thanks for the homework tip. I'm not trying to find out your super secret honey hole. I'm quite content with my current properties. I was just curious where you were from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please don't be offended. We have had a lot of problems with poaching so I give out very little accurate information with regard to the location. I have enough problems with the locals and don't need anyone who may be lurking and watching. The best "tip" I can give anyone is to allow your game wardens free and unrestricted access to your prime properties. We do and you will be amazed at how little free time they have to hunt so it is good to help them out for all they do for us.