Whats your experience with WILDLIFE GROUP

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
I was thinking about doing some business with wildlife group but before I do wanted to get feedback from you guys. Im planting in Mo so have some concerns that these trees are coming from the south. What your thoughts and opinions on this? They have some unique plants that I am unable to find anywhere else such as chinese sequins.
Thanks in advance Jordan

I only ordered from them once. They sent my trees a month earlier than I requested, kind of hard to plant trees in frozen ground. Trees themselves were in ok condition. Called them and they said they would replace the trees if they didnt survive. The trees did not survive but it was not related to the the Wildlife Group, so I did not seek to get replacements.

I only ordered from them once. They sent my trees a month earlier than I requested, kind of hard to plant trees in frozen ground. Trees themselves were in ok condition. Called them and they said they would replace the trees if they didnt survive. The trees did not survive but it was not related to the the Wildlife Group, so I did not seek to get replacements.
Thanks Chris. What did you plant if you dont mind me asking? Have you messed with sequins at all?

Gobbler sawtooth oaks. No I have never planted sequins.

Yep got some huge wild plums from them but for way to early, still snow here and they were leafed out

Jordan, I have been pleased with the plants I got from them. It's just hard to say on the cold tolerance issue. In my location, I'm not too worried about it but time will tell. I did try 4 sequins, and they didn't survive. I really don't know why. The plants were small but healthy and I cared for them properly. Everything else I have bought from them has thrived.

Jordan, I have been pleased with the plants I got from them. It's just hard to say on the cold tolerance issue. In my location, I'm not too worried about it but time will tell. I did try 4 sequins, and they didn't survive. I really don't know why. The plants were small but healthy and I cared for them properly. Everything else I have bought from them has thrived.
NH have you received your AU chestnuts yet? I'm thinking about getting a few if they have any left.

NH have you received your AU chestnuts yet? I'm thinking about getting a few if they have any left.

I'm going to wait until after we finish hunting this year to get mine and may even decide to wait until spring. I hope they haven't sold out by then, but if they do I will get them early next fall.