What do u guys think?

D

dipper

d52cd6b8e3ec25c9f6bceccb5aa31e9b.jpg

63aafb82e4d6c0bab3078a994fa9442f.jpg

Mega-giant, I wonder how far that deer is from a typical world record.

Picture is a little grainy and that tree is in the way, hard to tell if breaks 250" or not. I would probably shoot him.

Where did the pics come from? It could be real or it could be shopped. If you look at the first pic there appears to be a flaw on the left side of the tree where the antler passes behind the tree.

I think he needs another year ... to travel down to my place ... :D

My buddy texted me that 2nd pic about two weeks ago. I have no idea where the pic is from.

I think somebody hacked my computer and stole my prized trail cam photos that I've been hoarding

Is that from the Dipper deer farm?

Ah the good ol OG buck. This buck made archery talk go crazy for about 2 years. The deer was legit as far as I heard. 2 different antler collectors have his sheds for 2 years. I know Big Game Illustrated did a story on this buck.

If you get really bored and want some reading material, read the thread about this buck. Their are more pictures of this buck throughout the thread. A truly once in a lifetime deer.
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2135056

I don't believe it. That rack looks too fake and perfect. They can't come close to growing anything so perfectly typical and huge in a pen.
The pic was sent to my buddy last night who doesn't bow hunt. I know the guy who's claiming original ownership. I'd call him up now but I'm not that close to have his #.
I personally think bs. I just don't see that rack being physically possible.

Looks like photo shop to me.

I guess I won't be shooting him then. I was on the fence anyways.

I guess I won't be shooting him then. I was on the fence anyways.
This guy is claiming it's legit. I don't know what to believe in this day of age.

I also remember the pics from a couple years ago with the story it was in Ohio.

The buck is in Ohio. 2 shed collectors have his sheds from 2013 and 2014. I believe they are Matt Beard and Gary Reissmann. This deer is legit boys and girls. I remember something like the buck grossed well over 200 inches typical.

Showed this buck to my cousin last night, and the deer isn't theirs. He said it definitely looks like a pen deer, and it's around 230".

That's because the deer is in Ohio Dipper. And why does this deer look like a pen deer? Because he has a huge typical frame? I'm tired of whenever a deer approaches a world class stage, people instantly say its a pen deer. If that's the case, Dipper maybe your deer are from a pen. I mean your cousin owns a high fence place. Maybe you are hunting inside that fence.

If I was hunting in a pen, my bucks should be a lot bigger than 130-140". I'll take it as a compliment that you are bringing that up.
It very well could b from Ohio, I don't know. If it is wild, it's around world record status. If someone shoots it, good for them.

That buck reminds me of the Rompola buck.