Welter Seed

bueller

Gotta give props when due. I called in my seed order during the day yesterday and before noon today it was delivered to my doorstep!

They always have been fast for me. You gotta like that!

Always had good service from them.

Gotta give props when due. I called in my seed order during the day yesterday and before noon today it was delivered to my doorstep!
I totally agree the staff are second to none to work with. Great customer service...

Where they show the prices for 50 pounds of alfalfa, will they sell less or do you have to buy 50 pounds?

Where they show the prices for 50 pounds of alfalfa, will they sell less or do you have to buy 50 pounds?

I bought 10lbs of the grazer alfalfa from them a few years ago.

I've never asked them but I've heard of others doing it and them breaking open a bag for a smaller order.

We're planting Welter's #2 Super hay mix this spring. 1015 Supreme Brand alfalfa, Starfire red clover, and Tuukka timothy. Deer ought to love that mix !! They sold us 18 lbs. of it from a 50 lb. bag. ( their normal package size ).

Always had great service from Welter's. My camp will continue to buy from them.

I've never asked them but I've heard of others doing it and them breaking open a bag for a smaller order.

Not only will they break a bag for you, they will custom mix what ever you want in a seed mixer. I have bought Pauls recommended clover mix from them and it comes in one bag.

Good service.