waterhole/plot expansion

Yep. Western part. The pic you posted of LC mix - it came in great. Soil must be decent to produce groceries like that. Your plots ought to keep the big boys hangin' around.

I had another pond liner idea. People sometimes throw away the "quick set" pools because the air tube has holes in it. I threw one out last year. I would think that would make a good liner, maybe a little big in some cases but I bet you could cut it in half.

I have had one of those swimming pool liners in place for about 5-7 years. Occasionally a deer will step theu it and cause a leak. As dirt has filled in as a cushion,, less of this is happening. My present thoughts are that I needed more care in placing the pool liner tight to the ground. Or better yet, add a fabric or even old carpet under the pool liner.

Rubber roof material sounds like a much better idea.

I have had one of those swimming pool liners in place for about 5-7 years. Occasionally a deer will step theu it and cause a leak. As dirt has filled in as a cushion,, less of this is happening. My present thoughts are that I needed more care in placing the pool liner tight to the ground. Or better yet, add a fabric or even old carpet under the pool liner.

Rubber roof material sounds like a much better idea.
The liner that I have is a very heavy duty plastic liner used for some purposes in the natural gas extraction industry.... Not sure what exactly... But this liner will not puncture from deer hooves. I also got it for free because my buddy had way more than he needed!