Verizon and Cuddelink

Snowshoe Acres

A good 3 year old buck
I have 10 family viewing pictures daily. Two weeks ago, the Verizon users stopped getting text messages. Everyone else, no change. Anyone else experiencing this?

I just have them sent to my email and I can check my email from my phone so I dont bother with texting. Though I am sure you dont want 10 people viewing your email every day! LOL

I just have them sent to my email and I can check my email from my phone so I dont bother with texting. Though I am sure you dont want 10 people viewing your email every day! LOL
You can email up to 10 people.

It seems like The majority of the time that people have issues getting images from cuddeback it is because they are trying to text them. Email is definitely the way to go.

I have 10 family viewing pictures daily. Two weeks ago, the Verizon users stopped getting text messages. Everyone else, no change. Anyone else experiencing this?
I too noticed I have been receiving text pics recently. But I still get the reports text'd to me.

Verizon changed their spam filter rules which ultimately ended up blocking Cuddelink images to anyone set up to recieve them via text. Cudddback is attempting to figure out a solution but i feel that ultimately, the text option will go away. Your options are and will be email, the app or the photos feature in camp . The app is free and does everything text does and more. There has been enough of these text blocking as spam with other providers that makes it a real challenge. I dont know of any other cell cam manufacturer that allows text , many of them only allow their app to be used.

John, are we going to see an updated version of the app at some point? I'm using it, but the interface is very dated.

John, are we going to see an updated version of the app at some point? I'm using it, but the interface is very dated.
they are continually updating it so make sure you are on the most recent version , but yes there are some changes coming very soon, also new features for cameras etc.