Turkey Creek Trees!!!

Catscratch

5 year old buck +
Once again Tukey's trees are top notch! I recieved this springs order yesterday and even though I had high expectations I was blown away with how nice these tress are.

I've ordered from plenty of nurseries and Turkey comes out on top every time. Not that I've gotten bad trees from nurseries... I just get great trees from Turkey.

That's another thing with this order; Turkey didn't have everything I wanted in stock so he found someone who did have it, outsourced to to them, and threw it in with my box and order from him to save shipping and processing fees.

This isn't my first great experience with Turkey. He does outstanding business every time! I very much value good business and appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the compliment. I passed it along to the rest of the team/family. We try our best to be one of the best!
What's the link to your site?

Mine are due tomorrow..... I would say "fingers crossed"....but I know they will be great!

Got my order today too! I ordered from several vendors, but these trees are gorgeous. Best root structure by far! Great job Chris!

That is one of the Great things about this forum! You can find practical, hands-on, recommendations from folks doing similar things that you are doing. Often we see flash-in-the-pan folks that come on and try to hock some product and then fade away. A large percentage of their posts are related to that product. Then you have folks like Chris who has been a great intellectual and hands-on contributor to the forum. If you didn't pay attention you would not even know that he sells stuff. Most of his posts are completely unrelated to selling trees and are more focused on answering folks questions and they work with their trees regardless of where they got them.

I love to recommendations like this one from Catscratch, another long contributing forum member!

Thanks,

Jack

Thanks for the compliments guys. Just wanted to make sure credit goes to all those involved, my family is a big help in getting everything done that needs to be done! My wife is my go to during the busy times of the year (planting root stock, digging trees, packing orders, shipping trees and grafting). The kids help with digging trees. It gives me a great deal of happiness having them work side by side with me. We are truly focused on making this a family business. We try and increase production every year while working to increase the quality of trees we sell. Thanks for supporting one of the little guys!

I didn't order from Turkey Creek this year but have placed orders a few years it the past and always got great service and great trees!

I’ve also been really happy with every tree received from TC. If I find any more room for any trees in the future, it’ll be my first choice again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize how fast some of his stuff would sell out. Might need to place a fall order instead!

I got all mine in the ground last night will finish fencing tomorrow if not fighting fires.Did a little burning on CRP tonight myself bur pretty damp with rain today