Trailcam pics

I’ve wondered if that sets them back with regrowth?

Hey!
fa03351bae1660fd2339576aca2f4bf9.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a cool one from the Revolver camera. Mom is in one frame, with her fawn a couple of frames over. I never had a picture of the fawn in the same frame. It’s fun to see some things I had been missing.

IMG_0726.jpeg
IMG_0727.jpeg

Last edited:
Development and age class is starting to look good here in NW Missouri . While my "hoped for" 6 year old target buck with deformed antlers has not yet appeared on camera, we are seeing some good deer for our area.
IMG_0734.jpeg
Image 6-22-24 at 9.16 AM.jpeg
Image 6-22-24 at 9.14 AM.jpeg

whats going on with top of his shoulders there?
Looks like he still has it, hard to say what it is. Alopecia?

Update from a few weeks ago.View attachment 65605
I like this angle because behind the buck about 90 yards away you can see the blind I'm going to kill him from. In between the blind and this plot sits a water hole about 20 yards from the blind and this guy is a regular at that hole. If I don't booger it up, I'd guess his days will be numbered by the first two weekends of archery season if last year's camera history carries into this year.

A new camera picked up these bucks at what I rightly suspected was a night crossing area on our county road. The top one has been a regular on the farm. This three deer bachelor group beds on our property a couple days per week, and at a property south of us.
IMG_0736.jpeg
IMG_0737.jpeg

Whelp, this thread has me ready to hang it up for good after seeing some of these monsters. Nothing noteworthy yet this year but here’s a good one from last year that out maneuvered me day in and day out. Prob one of the best deer I’ve had on camera yet BD976A9E-09CC-4FA1-95EA-661E2B0D4213.jpeg