Tornadoes overnight

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Severe weather outbreak overnight in Mid-west states. Tornadoes hit Ky., Tn., and other states too. I think Native Hunter's area was in the crosshairs - wondering how he & his family are doing and hoping for the best for them. Lots of power outages in that region. I sent Native a PM - but don't know if it can even get through with power out in so many places. If anyone has contact with Native Hunter - please post so we know if he and family are OK. Many of us on here have interacted with him over the years. Prayers for that region that got hammered overnight.

Thanks for checking on me Bows. I'm in central KY, and by the time it got here, much of the force had died down. We had some severe wind and rain, but everyone here is okay except for lots of power outages. However, the western part of the state has been hit hard. The governor is estimating that up to 100 people could be dead. Everyone please keep those affected in your prayers. I know several people down in that area and will be trying to check on them as this continues to unfold.

Happy you & family are safe, Native!!! Gonna be a BIG clean-up and re-build in the areas hardest hit. GOD BLESS to those affected.

glad your safe … We had crazy winds up in northern illinois. currently without power.

glad your safe … We had crazy winds up in northern illinois. currently without power.
Thanks and best wishes to you.