Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

Ever notice what jackasses the guys in the northeast are compared to the guys in Texas? Even when the Texas wardens give a ticket they are nice about it and usually the guy getting the fine thanks them. The guys in Maine and New Hapsha always seem to have a chip on their shoulders. Just my opinion.
"Live Free or Die" isn't on the NH license plates for no reason.

Ever notice what jackasses the guys in the northeast are compared to the guys in Texas? Even when the Texas wardens give a ticket they are nice about it and usually the guy getting the fine thanks them. The guys in Maine and New Hapsha always seem to have a chip on their shoulders. Just my opinion.
ABSOLUTELY!

The Montana GW on the show seem pretty nice too.

I have always wondered if it is different if you own the land you are hunting on, but not the home.

In Ohio I think it is shooting within so many feet or yards of an occupied dwelling or building.

But if it is your own I would think it is nullified and who would complain?

In Ohio I think it is shooting within so many feet or yards of an occupied dwelling or building.

But if it is your own I would think it is nullified and who would complain?
As parcels get broken up, there can be someone owning 30 some acres and there being 2 or more home sites located within that area. They might each only own one acre and not be the owner of the 30 some acres.

I have seen some Wildlife Management Areas purchased for hunters with contributions from Sportsmans clubs. Then a whole string of houses pop up along the edge of the WMA.

I don’t know what is the answer. Should those houses restrict hunting on 100 feet, 500 feet, or how much of the WMA? Will only home owners be allowed to use firearms within that zone of the WMA?

Home owners have the right to restrict hunting and shooting on their land and their land only. Shouldn't be any other way.

As parcels get broken up, there can be someone owning 30 some acres and there being 2 or more home sites located within that area. They might each only own one acre and not be the owner of the 30 some acres.

I have seen some Wildlife Management Areas purchased for hunters with contributions from Sportsmans clubs. Then a whole string of houses pop up along the edge of the WMA.

I don’t know what is the answer. Should those houses restrict hunting on 100 feet, 500 feet, or how much of the WMA? Will only home owners be allowed to use firearms within that zone of the WMA?
In Minnesota, you can discharge a firearm anywhere on a WMA unless specifically prohibited on that WMA. The 500 foot setback does not apply to WMA's in Minnesota.

The Iowa girls need to speed up their offense. Playing slow is killing them. They need to send Kate Martin hard into the paint to draw fouls on their oak tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UCONN is smothering them on defense, need to attack it. Iowa's coach needs to complain a little about away from the ball holds on Clark.

I have a cousin in law, kind of a beta male type, who once said girls basketball is the best sport and much better than men's became they play the game slowly, the way it's supposed to be played. Lol sure

I have a cousin in law, kind of a beta male type, who once said girls basketball is the best sport and much better than men's became they play the game slowly, the way it's supposed to be played. Lol sure
I'm watching it with my wife who is an Iowa super fan (she's watched 3 games) and it is just a painful version of basketball to watch.

Reminds me of the men's high school tournaments that are televised... good players, unjointed action, disorganized plays, poor teamwork, etc.

163718b3b79a6b4b2e1978a32a40e867.jpg
4ece1c3614a667a86d153ef4db958271.jpg
ea5e3463bdd04791509ae53690e01f60.jpg
2b2cba88de46071d2dfe47495036a925.jpg
d5ece31d1bba8f4377e5eb4ec147f759.jpg
52ad5041b6a1db75da17777434be4753.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

^. That was some of your best stuff.

A solar eclipse. On Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you draw me an illustration of such an event? Do solar eclipses happen at night? Can a solar eclipse happen with a flat earth? ......asking for a friend.