All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

11707351_1067988353220377_8849119113370237272_n.jpg

I had to go look at his post to see what you were even talking about. I haven’t watched pro sports in a long time, I have no intention on watching any, anytime soon either. I don’t even know when the sb is, so I am very positive I have something better going on that day.

I’ve got a chainsaw day planned. I’ll show up to the party covered in sawdust to snatch up the good eats and then quietly excuse myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Doc​

A doctor examining Lena, who was rushed to the emergency room, took her husband, Ole, aside and said, “I don’t like the looks of your wife at all.”

“Vell, me either, Doc,” said Ole. “But she’s a great cook and really good vit da kids.”​

Chemical spill in Ohio, Chinese balloons, potential UFO sightings… no Biden in sight ! Nothing, nobody says a word .

Except Dr. Jill jinxed another Philadelphia team in the championship!🙄

Chemical spill in Ohio, Chinese balloons, potential UFO sightings… no Biden in sight ! Nothing, nobody says a word .

Except Dr. Jill jinxed another Philadelphia team in the championship!🙄
The eagles lost because Jim Cramer predicted they were going to win.