The move I should have done long time ago!!!

Man....iv been so busy I haven't stopped for even a day break..about a 40 tree- bush orchard planted, small fish pond built, new support poles going up replacement of old poles on old barn.
Building new shed with 6ft overhang on left side and 21 x 16 pole barn coming off back.

Been building a chicken pen for the boys to have some chickens..
Planted about 800 bare root oaks

Hog trap built.

Tons of brush and trash hauled off

Dirt pad ready for new doublewde trailer that's probably be set up next week if weather alows.

I'm tired! Lol

sounds like great fun to me!!!!!!!

bill

Man....iv been so busy I haven't stopped for even a day break..about a 40 tree- bush orchard planted, small fish pond built, new support poles going up replacement of old poles on old barn.
Building new shed with 6ft overhang on left side and 21 x 16 pole barn coming off back.

Been building a chicken pen for the boys to have some chickens..
Planted about 800 bare root oaks

Hog trap built.

Tons of brush and trash hauled off

Dirt pad ready for new doublewde trailer that's probably be set up next week if weather alows.

I'm tired! Lol
I hear you man! Seems like I have been balls to the walls ever since I built my house. Getting geared up for a pole barn build now... All great stuff though. Hey Congrats by the way! Your place looks real nice. Look forward to seeing your progress

I hear you man! Seems like I have been balls to the walls ever since I built my house. Getting geared up for a pole barn build now... All great stuff though. Hey Congrats by the way! Your place looks real nice. Look forward to seeing your progress
Are you doing the shed this year . Keep us posted on the progress

Are you doing the shed this year . Keep us posted on the progress
Yessir hope to start in next couple months. Getting prices now
Will do

Jordan,

I'm doing the same thing as you only in reverse. The shed is 99% done (a little trim work left when the weather warms up). The house is next. I wanted a place to put all of our "stuff" if we sold our house before the new one was built.

Working on the house plans/price now. Still hope to get it built before snow flies next fall.

-John