The move I should have done long time ago!!!

Good luck I hope it works this time

Looks great,have you looked at an ariel to see what travel routes might lead there.Lots of guys on qdma.com that have smaller areas and still hunt them some

My luck has not been so great. My house has not sold yet, and someone came up with offer on house and land we had a contenjency contract on.
Well I'm looking at bright side! We gonna find something that works for us. Had someone looking at my house tonight so fingers crossed. May this will be the ones that buy my house.lol
May move a little further out than originally thought about. I'm really wanting 10 to 15 acres but may end up with less

Too many are in the same housing game.......... I will buy yours when someone buys mine. I had a buddy finally sell his residence and luckily still get the house he was after 6 months later. I will sell mine before I get too attached to my next property. Just seems like setting yourself up for repeated disappointment to do otherwise. If it requires renting something for a few months then so be it. Good luck as you continue the hunt!

Well found another property and we really like it. It is 38.4 acres. No house but it has a great home sight and a great spot for a Good sized pond. It's got big barn and a few small fields. If everything works out we are going to get this place.

Hope it works out for you this time.

This place is in a really good deer hunting area. A lot better area than my 90 acres.
Its not big property but nice size place to live on. And it's miles of big woods behind the property

Hope it works out for you this time.
Finally signed on this place today. It's actually 38.9 acres so I'm calling it 39 acres.
Great size to raise my family on. My other property is 90 acres and is an hour away, so now have a great home property and a great weekend place.
I am thankful to the good Lord above!
I feel Blessed!

Finally signed on this place today. It's actually 38.9 acres so I'm calling it 39 acres.
Great size to raise my family on. My other property is 90 acres and is an hour away, so now have a great home property and a great weekend place.
I am thankful to the good Lord above!
I feel Blessed!
Congrats!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Congrats your gonna love it.

congrats to you and your family

Congrats.

Congrats.

Congrats! What part of Mississippi are you in?

Congrats!

Congrats and enjoy all the good stuff going forward !!

..Got stands set up yesterday. Getting it ready.

This is the field it's overlooking

Last edited:
Threw this together real fast with some 2x2s I had on hand and some camo burlap.

A blind on a foodplot that's just planted.