All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl Score Guess?

Unreal they threw the ball. Not a good choice. Good game to watch tho.

I would be livid if I was a Seahawks fan. Whoever called that play should be unemployed.

Had to throw as Lynch would have been such a rod during the interview. He ruined his teams run.

Final score: 28 - 24 Patriots win. In all reality, It wouldn't surprise me if Russell Wilson leads the Seahawks to another Super Bowl win.
Good call

Had to throw as Lynch would have been such a rod during the interview. He ruined his teams run.
Apparently they weren't too worried about that when they offered him the huge contract extension the day before the Super Bowl.

It had nothing to do with Lynch. It was the Pete Carroll trying to be smarter than everyone in the world who was looking for the run. Had it worked he would have looked like a genius. Instead he looks like a __________. Fill in the blank with the word of your choice.

Good game. I am glad to see the Seahawks lose. I like/respect Russel Wilson. Not a fan of how the team handles themselves on on off the field. I am not a Patriots fan in any way, but do respect them as a long time NFL powerhouse. I also think this deflate-gate is a witch hunt to create controversy. So far from what I heard it is a non-issue.

The off coordinator is Darrel Bevell...former Badger and former Vikings coach.

I believe he would make that call. On that situation it almost screams run as 1. One of best RB in league 2. Less likely to turn ball over. 3. Why leave that much time for Brady to try to drive the field?

It was Bevell...Said he saw the "look" he wanted, called the play and the only issue was that the WR should have fought harder for the ball.

That one play may well have just cost him a head coaching position. He was just starting to get hyped as a head coaching possibility. I'm guessing that talk is done now, at least for a year or two.

It was Bevell...Said he saw the "look" he wanted, called the play and the only issue was that the WR should have fought harder for the ball.

That one play may well have just cost him a head coaching position. He was just starting to get hyped as a head coaching possibility. I'm guessing that talk is done now, at least for a year or two.

Easy to second coaches and I was a head coach for several years and I currently call plays for my local high school, but if I look at the situation. It would be Lynch run or Russell Wilson read option run--- the same play that they scored on the Packers.

Either would have been hard to stop from the one yard line.