All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl Score Guess?

foggy

5 year old buck +
I'm taking the Seahawks with a score of 38 to 28 over the Pats. Provided the balls are properly filled with air.

The super what??? :)

Yea, I have a hard time watching a game where they play less than 10 minutes of actual game play....;)

Vikes will score no points in the first half. And I will take crazy odds.

Oooo, this topic is not going well....

I plan to go to a sooper bole party, but not to watch the game.... Me eat many meatballs and buffalo pickled eggs and talk about the shitty deer hunting in MN. :)

Geez....am I still logged into the dark side? :confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

31-24 Patriots

21-17 seahawks

Final score: 28 - 24 Patriots win. In all reality, It wouldn't surprise me if Russell Wilson leads the Seahawks to another Super Bowl win.

Not a football fan but my guess is 0-who cares

I'm ready for baseball.

31-21 Hawks. Game is in Seattles control for much of the game.

23-20 pats

I'm ready for baseball.
Going to the Phoenix Open tomorrow.....baseball later this month. :D

Would rather see Seattle win, but my dark side says 31-17 Pats.

38-24 Pats... Seahawks score their last touchdown during "garbage time"

30-13 New England. At least I hope so because I got that square ;):D

Seahawks 31-28

27-17 Pats

35-27 Seahawks......I know all the interviews that the players have to do right now might be a PITA, but Marshawn Lynch is a PUNK! Can't believe the Seahawk organization lets him get away with that crap....now he's saying, "you know why I'm here"...good grief!

Last edited:
Hard to understand why Seattle did no run the ball that close to the goal line. Bad idea to pass.

Good game with both teams having a chance to win the game.