Stock Market is the bottom in?

Thats kinda what I have been doing- Have a little side account I have been buying some individual stocks here and there but would like to up my game a little
I’m probably too conservative with investing.

I think the fed will pivot and drop rates we will see a stock rally for a while then when the markets figure out the fed didn’t drop rates because of their benevolence there will be a major correction shortly after the rate drop.

CMG and the 1 for 50 split coming in a few months looks pretty good to me. After the split there will be a whole lot more people willing to spend some money on their stock. Right now it's around $2,900 for 1 share.

Que the price increases. Major artery on the east coast trucking route closed indefinitely, plus the largest port on the East coast shut down because the bridge is in the water. Wonder how much we print to fix this?

Que the price increases. Major artery on the east coast trucking route closed indefinitely, plus the largest port on the East coast shut down because the bridge is in the water. Wonder how much we print to fix this?
Way more than is needed is a safe bet.

^^^

Terrorist attack likely caused by our own govt again... The ship went black and lost power as it steered directly into the bridge. Just so happens to coincide with the breaking news of another major pedophile ring out of Hollywood getting raided yesterday. Makes a nice distraction from that. Gotta protect those powerful sex perverts. Inflation is NOT going away, especially when you are printing $1 trillion dollars every 100 days. Thanks big govt unity party traitors. Too bad the congress wasn't standing on the bridge.

AMEN

And President of Mexico threatening to keep the drug cartels at the border pushing more illegal immigrants & drugs coming into US ... more stripping of US tax $ for non citizens from taxpayers.

A real US President would advise Mexico that they have 48 hours to stop this as we deploying multiple seal, ranger, sniper, & airborne teams along with 5 brigades and with all the necessary toys that will be crossing Mexico's border to eliminate the cartels. I'll bet 50 Apache AH-64 helicopters descending on each cartel head's home would send a clear message. 😉

Last edited:
^^^

Xiden cant be bothered with trivial things like border security, 100,000+ per year fentanyl deaths, or human trafficking. He's too busy eating ice cream and making up stories how he took an imaginary train across the Francis Scott Key bridge. Said he commuted over it "many many times either by train or by car." Poor old pedo sniffer Joe doesn't even realize it has no tracks.

Good thing for us is we have community organizer mayor Poopy Pete Buttigieg. In times like this its important to have a fearless transportation secretary. If we didnt have Pete we could have Boeing planes falling apart, hazardous train derailments like East Palestine, OH or ships running into bridges. I hope the new bridge is inclusive and gets some awesome pronouns. We could really use some good pronouns at a time like this.

I think biden was commuting when he was a college professor when he cured cancer. C'mon man! You know... THE THING. You aint even black. Where's Jackie? Anyone seen Jackie?

Trump stock went bananas today ! Did anyone have any shares ?IMG_4717.png

Trump stock went bananas today ! Did anyone have any shares ?View attachment 63397

I have/had just under 300 shares. I bought my first shares on day 1 just below $14. Had various buys along the way. I sold a little over 1/3 of them today for $71.xx average. My schwab account say I am still up 102% on my remaining 170 shares at the close.

This morning when it spiked I was trying to sell at $75+. My ****ing POS Schwab account was not recognizing the stock and letting me trade it. I spent 47 mins on the phone with them. At one point my account said I had $3.2 million and my position was up astronomical. My account thought DJT was dow jones transportation average. I told the lady at schwab to close my account and send me a check for $3 million. The best she could do for me was to put in a "dispute" cause I was trying to sell 100 shares at $78. I expect them to tell me to pound sand. Feeling pretty screwed. Most of my sales came in my roth where the broker and I set a pre market target. Hit that in the first 20 seconds. In the afternoon I let a few more shares go around 72-73. I'm still pissed.

Screenshot 2024-03-26 151146.jpg

I have/had just under 300 shares. I bought my first shares on day 1 just below $14. Had various buys along the way. I sold a little over 1/3 of them today for $71.xx average. My schwab account say I am still up 102% on my remaining 170 shares at the close.

This morning when it spiked I was trying to sell at $75+. My ****ing POS Schwab account was not recognizing the stock and letting me trade it. I spent 47 mins on the phone with them. At one point my account said I had $3.2 million and my position was up astronomical. My account thought DJT was dow jones transportation average. I told the lady at schwab to close my account and send me a check for $3 million. The best she could do for me was to put in a "dispute" cause I was trying to sell 100 shares at $78. I expect them to tell me to pound sand. Feeling pretty screwed. Most of my sales came in my roth where the broker and I set a pre market target. Hit that in the first 20 seconds. In the afternoon I let a few more shares go around 72-73. I'm still pissed.

View attachment 63398
Had a similar experience myself. Schwab, said I was up over $18,000 on my one share. Of course I checked how much I could sell it for and it showed about 70 bucks. I kept it. I think I bought it for $67.

I had about 4 hours in the car over the weekend, and I got to listen to the Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein, #2101. His talks are always good because he comes at the issues of the day with a very dry and practical sense to himself.

At the 10:50 mark or so in the beginning of the podcast, they get to talking about "The Great Taking" and what's coming for the unprepared, and frankly, has largely been happening all along and is picking up speed. He made two quick points about the dollar:

*It's still a means of exchange that enables people to assign an agreed value to goods and services. That still works.
*What's no longer working, is the dollar is no longer a way to store wealth. When inflation was tame to almost flat, there was no risk to holding cash. Now, if you hold cash, you're losing wealth at an alarming clip in terms of what it can buy in food, energy, transportation, housing, healthcare, services, and durable goods today, vs months into the future.

I keep thinking about that and where a person can hide out. What's more disturbing is what can/may/will happen to assets held with trustees when the trustees start going bust. I'm kinda worried about Schwab, because I've got assets at Schwab. When the banks start looking like they're gonna finally bust, Schwab is in the top 10 that slide the most.

Anyway, my next project is to research 'The Great Taking' more and find out what the hell is going on with that.

I had about 4 hours in the car over the weekend, and I got to listen to the Rogan podcast with Bret Weinstein, #2101. His talks are always good because he comes at the issues of the day with a very dry and practical sense to himself.

At the 10:50 mark or so in the beginning of the podcast, they get to talking about "The Great Taking" and what's coming for the unprepared, and frankly, has largely been happening all along and is picking up speed. He made two quick points about the dollar:

*It's still a means of exchange that enables people to assign an agreed value to goods and services. That still works.
*What's no longer working, is the dollar is no longer a way to store wealth. When inflation was tame to almost flat, there was no risk to holding cash. Now, if you hold cash, you're losing wealth at an alarming clip in terms of what it can buy in food, energy, transportation, housing, healthcare, services, and durable goods today, vs months into the future.

I keep thinking about that and where a person can hide out. What's more disturbing is what can/may/will happen to assets held with trustees when the trustees start going bust. I'm kinda worried about Schwab, because I've got assets at Schwab. When the banks start looking like they're gonna finally bust, Schwab is in the top 10 that slide the most.

Anyway, my next project is to research 'The Great Taking' more and find out what the hell is going on with that.
My understanding is.....that Schwab's Bank and their stock / bond / money market / etc (Schwab Brokerage) are treated as different entities. Had this discussion a time or two....and have felt comfortable with such. Prove me wrong?

Last edited:
Gotta say that I've been very much enjoying the entire lefty nation losing their shit because Trumps stock DJT is looking like it's going to be a huge success. They can't handle it and it's like Christmas came early watching and reading the desperate attempts to discredit Trump once again. LOVE IT!

What is everyone else thinking for potential rate cuts in 2024? Part of me says election year suggest FED will cut a few times even in the face of persistent lingering inflation. Other part of me says they CANT cut because inflation seems much stickier than they'd like to admit....

If they actually start cutting rates I'd expect small and mid cap stocks to start running hard. I decided with my financial advisor to place bets on rate cuts and we invested 2 years worth of Roth contributions for my wife and I into the Russell 2k and into a mid cap ETF last month. We are up about 2% on each. I'm eventually expecting sector rotation into these small and mid caps promptly followed by a sharp downturn in the market. I have some small crappy stocks been moving up and the Russell 2k is starting to creep up as well. I also expect the whales to make all of their moves before the FED makes their move. We could see some really big moves on stocks that are really beaten down.

Not financial advice. Just trying to thinking like Nancy Pelosi. I'm gonna start to feel really good if the Russell 2k can crack 212-213 area.

Screenshot 2024-03-27 140129.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 140159.png

What is everyone else thinking for potential rate cuts in 2024? Part of me says election year suggest FED will cut a few times even in the face of persistent lingering inflation. Other part of me says they CANT cut because inflation seems much stickier than they'd like to admit....

If they actually start cutting rates I'd expect small and mid cap stocks to start running hard. I decided with my financial advisor to place bets on rate cuts and we invested 2 years worth of Roth contributions for my wife and I into the Russell 2k and into a mid cap ETF last month. We are up about 2% on each. I'm eventually expecting sector rotation into these small and mid caps promptly followed by a sharp downturn in the market. I have some small crappy stocks been moving up and the Russell 2k is starting to creep up as well. I also expect the whales to make all of their moves before the FED makes their move. We could see some really big moves on stocks that are really beaten down.

Not financial advice. Just trying to thinking like Nancy Pelosi. I'm gonna start to feel really good if the Russell 2k can crack 212-213 area.

View attachment 63421

View attachment 63422
I have no idea what will happen in the markets short term. Investing and investors have changed from a market that would move based on merit and positive earnings to what seems like more of a popularity/media advertising pushing things up without the financials in place to justify any movement up or down. I still think going with companies that are still competitive and have been around a long time makes sense. To me the markets seem broken and don't make much sense lately(last few years). Buy low and sell high. Fed seems clueless and lost as to how to do their job. jmho