Stock Market is the bottom in?

A server I bought last year was $66k, exact same thing today is $93k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A server I bought last year was $66k, exact same thing today is $93k

That is actually not bad at all. With supply chain issues, many things, especially those containing chips, are 3x or more.

Vaccine reduction will continue for years.

I think time will show it wasn't a good thing that most people needed to survive the overblown pandemic. Immune systems are a great thing. I'm more of the school of thought and agree with the explanation and reasoning that Baker put out about clean living and a healthy immune system. For myself, if the government tells me I need it, immediately I know I don't want it. I don't want to talk about our government constantly. They have created their own spotlight by the many things they have been trying to force on the citizens of this country. I really would like to just go on living my life and be able to trust that the government has our best interest in mind. Will we ever get to that point? Right now we're all fighting amongst ourselves over problems that are mostly beyond our control. Who's got a good tip on a HOT stock?

I think time will show it wasn't a good thing that most people needed to survive the overblown pandemic. Immune systems are a great thing. I'm more of the school of thought and agree with the explanation and reasoning that Baker put out about clean living and a healthy immune system. For myself, if the government tells me I need it, immediately I know I don't want it. I don't want to talk about our government constantly. They have created their own spotlight by the many things they have been trying to force on the citizens of this country. I really would like to just go on living my life and be able to trust that the government has our best interest in mind. Will we ever get to that point? Right now we're all fighting amongst ourselves over problems that are mostly beyond our control. Who's got a good tip on a HOT stock?
Ya, our government is such a.... wait a minute, we still live in a democracy (at least for now), the government is us! It swings left and right over time, but it is there because we put it there. I would not take a vaccine or avoid one because "the government" tells me. I'll take them because the science clearly shows them to be both safe and effective, even more so then many things most folks take for granted. Our system is a balance between the rights of multiple folks. That balance is never easy.

Whether we ever get to the point where you will trust "the government" to have our best interests in mind is largely up to you. It largely depends one how broad our definition of "our" is. What is in your personal best interest may be in complete conflict with what is in another's best interest.

We all make choices and they all have consequences to both us and others. I'm glad we are free to make them.

Ya, our government is such a.... wait a minute, we still live in a democracy (at least for now), the government is us! It swings left and right over time, but it is there because we put it there. I would not take a vaccine or avoid one because "the government" tells me. I'll take them because the science clearly shows them to be both safe and effective, even more so then many things most folks take for granted. Our system is a balance between the rights of multiple folks. That balance is never easy.

Whether we ever get to the point where you will trust "the government" to have our best interests in mind is largely up to you. It largely depends one how broad our definition of "our" is. What is in your personal best interest may be in complete conflict with what is in another's best interest.

We all make choices and they all have consequences to both us and others. I'm glad we are free to make them.

Gov and safe and effective are all that needs said. As that vaccine is neither as shown daily except by the main stream media. Forced silence means more to me than any narrative will. When main stream media regurgitates the exact same message verbatim my Spidey senses go off.

Just one simple article about safe and effective

Gov and safe and effective are all that needs said. As that vaccine is neither as shown daily except by the main stream media. Forced silence means more to me than any narrative will. When main stream media regurgitates the exact same message verbatim my Spidey senses go off.

Just one simple article about safe and effective

Science is never definitive. It evolves as data changes. Having said that. The best science we have available shows it both safe and effective. Safe does not mean absolute. It means the risks of the disease far outweigh any risks associated with the vaccine.

Having said that, if anyone has strong convictions, isn't it great they always have the option to avoid it. As I said, we all make choices, and we all deal with the consequences. For me, I'll follow the best science we have available a the time.

I'll take the jab anytime it is needed, but I take it more for those around me. After dealing with the death of several friends and the aftermath, I'll do whatever I can.

Science is never definitive. It evolves as data changes. Having said that. The best science we have available shows it both safe and effective. Safe does not mean absolute. It means the risks of the disease far outweigh any risks associated with the vaccine.

Having said that, if anyone has strong convictions, isn't it great they always have the option to avoid it. As I said, we all make choices, and we all deal with the consequences. For me, I'll follow the best science we have available a the time.

I'll take the jab anytime it is needed, but I take it more for those around me. After dealing with the death of several friends and the aftermath, I'll do whatever I can.

I can almost guarantee more will die from the jab than those that it saves. It’s just the media coverage given to each that sways the vast majority

America is being lied to about “the science”

Doesn’t surprise me one bit a reit would think things are great during this time. 0 % interest rate environment cater to those who have the capacity to use its leverage. Then take the fact restate is a great hedge against inflation. The government is literally paying you to borrow money! The government created inflation just to reduce it debt. The majority of people are too stupid to realize it’s taxation. The economy and the spot the fed is unprecedented. The US debt ratio in 1980 was like 28% it’s now around 100%. The exorbitant spending by the US government will continue. I am not sure how long it will last, but hope i am not around when it all comes crashing down.

I can almost guarantee more will die from the jab than those that it saves. It’s just the media coverage given to each that sways the vast majority

America is being lied to about “the science”

Well, that is not the current state of science. Believe what you will and I hope it works out well.

Well, that is not the current state of science. Believe what you will and I hope it works out well.
You should check out a few segments of Stew Peters on Rumble. There's more science out there.

You should check out a few segments of Stew Peters on Rumble. There's more science out there.
There will always be outliers and in rare instances one is right. The general consensus based on peer reviewed data is the center of the scientific community. Time will tell as we look backward, but so far, all hard data points toward safety and efficacy. We are still trying to get a handle on the disease itself. Long COVID really hasn't been around long enough to see the full effects. Lots of unprotected friends easily survived COVID with nothing more than bad flu symptoms but are now dealing with an array of longer-term symptoms. Sense of smell impacting diet seems to be a recurring theme. It will be interesting to look back and see how this played out when longitudinal data becomes available.

It is interesting how this relates to the market. We are still seeing the impacts from the previous administration and COVID. In another year or so, we will start to see the real impacts from the current administration. I'm not sure we've seen the bottom yet.

There will always be outliers and in rare instances one is right. The general consensus based on peer reviewed data is the center of the scientific community. Time will tell as we look backward, but so far, all hard data points toward safety and efficacy. We are still trying to get a handle on the disease itself. Long COVID really hasn't been around long enough to see the full effects. Lots of unprotected friends easily survived COVID with nothing more than bad flu symptoms but are now dealing with an array of longer-term symptoms. Sense of smell impacting diet seems to be a recurring theme. It will be interesting to look back and see how this played out when longitudinal data becomes available.

It is interesting how this relates to the market. We are still seeing the impacts from the previous administration and COVID. In another year or so, we will start to see the real impacts from the current administration. I'm not sure we've seen the bottom yet.
Consensus is not science, and it never will be.

Mike Adams has an ISO accredited labratory and has been doing ICPMS (Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry) analysis on the fibrous structures plugging arteries of the people that mysteriously drop dead decades before they're supposed to. There's also the work of electrical engineer (expert) Matt Taylor. His analysis brings back around the mystery of what Charles Lieber was doing in Wuhan that he chose to hide and head to prison for instead of simply disclosing it.

Carve out a few minutes of your medical journal reading time and check it out. Stew Peters.

It's never a good thing when the people are only getting to hear one side of the story/science. Being spoon fed information on a daily basis for two years was very bad for all of us. Small children don't need a lecture from the people they should be able to trust about their gender, and kids have an awesome immune system that common sense will tell you they can fight off a cold. Teachers aren't teaching anymore and the media has never been so one sided. Things need to change. Investing for the future has never been more difficult. It would sure be helpful and a step in the right direction if the government would stop trying to replace god and religion with themselves. The green new scam isn't something I want to be forced to pay for while being told the taxes are for something else. Every country has borders for a reason. Things need to get settled down in this country so we can get back to being productive and profitable. Now, who has a good stock? Amazon bought IROBOT, and Rumble is gaining followers and market share. Will either of those equal a worth while investment?

Ever since bezos left Amazon the stock has done poorly.

RGR hit its 52 week low. 4% dividend.

NOG, ET, DNRRW ,have done ok in the energy department.

Green Giant is back under $2 so I loaded up some of that.

ZM I think is gonna get back to $100 so I bought a few of them also.

Last edited:
Tesla is splitting 1:3 if anyone is interested. Think INTC is going in the right direction again.

I bought some ENB yesterday. Not in love with the price, but I thought I’d give it a try.

@jsasker007 may be the first to see this materialize. I thought reducing my carbon footprint was something I could just pretend to do, like, "Look at me, I'm using a refillable coffee mug." This is gonna be inconvenient.

@Foggy47, maybe we should reopen the debate about the genius of having your own power plant?

1661353666269.png

@jsasker007 may be the first to see this materialize. I thought reducing my carbon footprint was something I could just pretend to do, like, "Look at me, I'm using a refillable coffee mug." This is gonna be inconvenient.

@Foggy47, maybe we should reopen the debate about the genius of having your own power plant.
Generators are making a comeback. Generac may be a good investment?

I bought some ENB yesterday. Not in love with the price, but I thought I’d give it a try.

They have a decent dividend too.

Generators are making a comeback. Generac may be a good investment?
The inside joke with Foggy is that he has always given me crap for having solar power at my place. Electricity is expensive where I'm at because it's sparsely populated and they've got overhead lines everywhere. My solar has fully paid for itself and the premium on the propane fridge. A propane fridge is about 4x more than a grid fridge. Every time the grid goes down, I give him a little crap back. My camp has never had a power outage.