Stock Market is the bottom in?

Lot's of people out there spending much more than they earn---recipe for disaster for most.

I mentioned earlier the government being in bed with the banks:

I have no confidence in the corrupt cheat Biden/Harris, so I will limit new money going into the market. Maybe add some more crop ground, as corn and beans continue to climb.

I have no confidence in the corrupt cheat Biden/Harris, so I will limit new money going into the market. Maybe add some more crop ground, as corn and beans continue to climb.

With pending inflation, real estate great place to be. :emoji_wink:

When is my 401K going to start disappear like our Domestic Terrorist President promised? If Wall Street is a forward looking mechanism they must like what a Biden whitehouse looks like. Actaully the party in the Whitehouse has no bearing on the stock market, history proves this. However who controls congress does have an impact. Thanks to the Donald and Georgia the Dems now control everything. It would be hard to beleive that they will spend more than Trump and his enabling Republicans did the last 4 years but we shall see. Hopefuly with an adult running the country the craziness will stop. Markets and business don't like uncertainity.

As for inflation rising I've been hearing that song and dance for 25 years. Good luck with that.

When is my 401K going to start disappear like our Domestic Terrorist President promised? If Wall Street is a forward looking mechanism they must like what a Biden whitehouse looks like. Actaully the party in the Whitehouse has no bearing on the stock market, history proves this. However who controls congress does have an impact. Thanks to the Donald and Georgia the Dems now control everything. It would be hard to beleive that they will spend more than Trump and his enabling Republicans did the last 4 years but we shall see. Hopefuly with an adult running the country the craziness will stop. Markets and business don't like uncertainity.

As for inflation rising I've been hearing that song and dance for 25 years. Good luck with that.
Looks like you have it all figured out. They love the printing press will we put on overdrive and they will go back giving China the reach around. Turn off CNN and the craziness goes away. Check back in 4 years, you lib cry babies got what you wanted. Better practice up on your chinese.

Trump actually won. Nobody really thinks Dementia Joe won. Cmon He has zero chance of doing as well as Trump in the markets,Trump has the best 4 year stock market gain ever.

Last edited:
Trump actually won. Nobody really thinks Dementia Joe won. Cmon He has zero chance of doing as well as Trump in the markets,Trump has the best 4 year stock market gain ever.
Speaking of Craziness and Crybabys/Snowflakes The MAGA cult has spoken! Im hoping for your sake you didn't listen to Donald and pull your money from the stock market when Biden won. Donald never helped anyone but himself. You have 4 years to deprogram.

Nope still have my $$$ in since Trump is still The President . Big gain on past 4 years (best 4 year stretch ever).... We will see how Joe does when he takes over. Either way he won’t know one way or another as he is suffering from Dementia.

Last edited:
Speaking of Craziness and Crybabys/Snowflakes The MAGA cult has spoken! Im hoping for your sake you didn't listen to Donald and pull your money from the stock market when Biden won. Donald never helped anyone but himself. You have 4 years to deprogram.
The only thing going up in the markets with biden is pot and video games---quite the future outlook huh? Go watch some more cnn.

My retirement guy and I spoke last week and decided to unload a few positions and pick up Delta and Carnival cruise. We figured air travel and vactions are gonna be in high demand once high command gets the vaccine to all the serfs. We also picked up Exxon and Chevron last week and are up about 7% already. Figuring the globalist party will start warmongering and fucking with the world oil supply again ushering in huge profits for big oil.

The Trump presidency has been fantastic for the bottom line of me and most of the people I like to hang out with. FANTASTIC!

Have another drink...

Oil makes me nervous the way they keep pushing electric. I have several different oil stocks but it does make me nervous. Future outlook will be batteries dumped everywhere and eventually being a major threat to the planet because the cost to dump them properly will cost too much. I should be dead by then but it will be a big health concern some day. Remember the pitch they used to get everyone buying plastic bottles? Completely recycled and will eliminate a huge % of pollution. We may have been misled. They forgot to factor in human laziness.

Bravo to anyone that bought this shit around St Patricks day and is still holding. Sure seems to be working out for Elon. Feel sorry for all the poor bastards that got ran over shorting this thing.

Capture.PNG

Agreed--that would take some nerves of steel.

Gov. Cuomo, is that you?

I’d never buy Tesla. Just because I wouldn’t.
Stop making this thread political. I like this thread Damn it. I don’t want to nuke it but I friggin will in a nano second.

or I’ll just dump the posts that cross over??

My apologies sir.

Just want to stay out of your doghouse Bill---I like it here.