Stock Market is the bottom in?

Anyone have gold or silver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have gold or silver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Small amount of silver ... good friends says by black gold (land) usually appreciates and pays a annual dividend... cash rent!!

Trump actually won. Nobody really thinks Dementia Joe won. Cmon He has zero chance of doing as well as Trump in the markets,Trump has the best 4 year stock market gain ever.
02207F1A-477F-4B66-A2B0-E699FDFDCB0F.png

Forbes has different thoughts on the stock market.

Trump has the best overall return in 4 years when you include the NASDAQ. What you posted is the S&P.

The NASDAQ is now over 13,000, Trump has 61% of the total NASDAQ gain in history.

Trump has the best overall return in 4 years when you include the NASDAQ. What you posted is the S&P.

The NASDAQ is now over 13,000, Trump has 61% of the total NASDAQ gain in history.

First NASDAQ is not representative of the overall market. It is one market segment. If you look at annualized NASDAQ performance, Trump is leading so far, beating Jimmy Carter by 4%. By broader measures of the market, Trump isn't even in the running....but either way, he has a few days left....

Here is a site that gives a bunch of different market measures by presidential term: https://www.factsarefirst.com/metrics/stock-market-performance/

The stock market was poised to break records by incredible margins----then covid was forced on everyone. Markets came back and stayed strong---not worth mentioning i guess. WOW

When you have 61% of the total NASDAQ points that tends to make a big difference.
The NASDAQ has more growth in the past 4 years then its entire history .0F704C2A-F529-4505-B6AC-A9373C0546CD.png

I find the entire Stock Market by presidential term pretty funny. Most of the effect a president and congress have on the economy are evidenced after they leave office. There are such a wide set of factors that influence the market and governmental decisions are only one.

In my opinion, the big sell-off after COVID was an overreaction to the fear, doubt and uncertainty it created. The rebound is likewise an over reaction to the expectation of stimulus. Folks don't want to miss that ride. But in the long run, COVID did significant damage, and full economic recovery from it will be slow.

Just my opinion...

Depends on how far they go and if they choose sides. Samsung would be laughing all the way to the bank.
Samsung uses android who relies on the Google Play store. Google also removed Parler from their store. It becomes less controversial when everyone is removing it from their stores.

In a swift change of subject, how does everyone feel about renewable energy company stocks? From everything I've read and what little in the know information I've heard, solar is blowing up. I'm just not seeing that happen where Id think it would.

Guessing the right industry/sector is part of the puzzle, then who is going to make you money from your options between individual companies? Renewable is the big push currently. Government will be selling lots of pot for the next 4 years(funny how it's ok when they become the dealer). Pot and video games is the future for this country. jmho

Anyone got a good one that's going somewhere?

I would be looking for anything related to travel/vacation industry and Oil. I would also think something green energy related would be good but could be risky or something you wouldn't want to hold for the long haul. Charging station stocks were really jumping big but I havent looked at them lately (not something im interested in having any part of)

Anyone got a good one that's going somewhere?
In all honesty, I don't see any standouts. Who knows where we go from here, kicking people off social media because of ....... is a bad sign. Corporations taking sides. There will be giant lawsuits to fight big .... I don't see this ending well. Bitcoin might just collapse, who really knows.

I might add to my land, I just hope the L.....s do not take that from us as well. Very scary times, most of my friends have lost faith in the future of the US g...,,,.. right now. With no direction it is hard to predict the outcome of the market in the next 4 years.

*edited for political correctness

Last edited:
Its legitimately unprecedented times. But historically, the visionaries in unprecedented times were wildly rewarded.

They were also hung or burned at the stake ...
Well, then I guess that's one way to go...

Human mortality is 100%, unless you're the Son of God, you're not getting out alive anyways. May as well make it a good story.