Stock Market is the bottom in?

Name-calling for some on here is your go-to response. Why????
Only one Jack ass and I show tremendous restraint for others.

So no credit to the instability goes to Biden ? His leadership void is why the countries are aggressive ?
T#### couldn't heap enough praise on those 3 autocratic dictators - so HE would have sent military weapons systems to help Ukraine??? T####PUBLICLY stated that he, ".... loves their strong leadership styles." Autocratic dictators!!!!!! Are you kidding me???
Can we not see the similarities between what Putin is doing and Hitler's invasions that led to WW II?? How do you explain the numbers of Republican Reps. & Senators who've sided PUBLICLY with Putin??? Those spoken facts are in numerous news media - on TAPE. A number of those people want to stop all aid to Ukraine. Let Putin conquer all of Europe?? Putin has stated he wants to re-build the old Soviet Union. So you agree with those Republican Reps & Senators that the U.S. and all the other countries should stand down and let Putin take half of Europe?? You love Hitler too??

If you love Putin & his autocratic, dictatorial regime - move there.

Nice try ! NO INVASIONS UNDER TRUMP! Good try on trying to change the subject . Biden is a worthless President and everyone is running all over him. He’s compromised with his family dealings with Ukraine, Russia, and China !

He can’t even secure our border ? Let alone Ukraine? He’s so unpopular that he will not even try to run again. No chance !

T#### couldn't heap enough praise on those 3 autocratic dictators - so HE would have sent military weapons systems to help Ukraine??? T####PUBLICLY stated that he, ".... loves their strong leadership styles." Autocratic dictators!!!!!! Are you kidding me???
Can we not see the similarities between what Putin is doing and Hitler's invasions that led to WW II?? How do you explain the numbers of Republican Reps. & Senators who've sided PUBLICLY with Putin??? Those spoken facts are in numerous news media - on TAPE. A number of those people want to stop all aid to Ukraine. Let Putin conquer all of Europe?? Putin has stated he wants to re-build the old Soviet Union. So you agree with those Republican Reps & Senators that the U.S. and all the other countries should stand down and let Putin take half of Europe?? You love Hitler too??

If you love Putin & his autocratic, dictatorial regime - move there.
Name one person that has sided with Putin. Questioning getting us into WW3 is not siding with Putin. Not a single person in congress has said the US and other countries should stand down and let Putin take half of Europe. You just blatantly make shit up. Just give one person who said “I stand with Putin” or ”let Putin take half of Europe. Actually I take that back, it was your dumb ass Biden that said a small incursion into Ukraine would be fine.

Last edited:
. He’s compromised with his family dealings
And T#### isn't compromised with HIS family dealings??? He's being sued by all sorts of entities, and former "insiders" & business partners spilled the beans on him. They're writing books about his crap & lies. His attempts at stealing the 2020 election are now a matter of public record, and testified to by members of the Republican party, for God's sake. For the record - if Biden has done something illegal - or ANY elected official for that matter - they should be prosecuted. I won't stand by someone just because of the party they belong to. Slime is SLIME.

Just to compare - look at the finger-pointing made by Republicans about Clinton's header with Monica Lewinsky ....... vs, the crickets when T#### changed wives like they were a seasonal fashion trend, and caught on TAPE - said he just "grabs them by the P####", and "I don't even wait - I just go up to them and start kissing them." Hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's called "selective morality & standards."

Bad times make strong men, strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make bad times Pretty simple and there is a percentage of the population that will never be able to recognize the truth of it.

And T#### isn't compromised with HIS family dealings??? He's being sued by all sorts of entities, and former "insiders" & business partners spilled the beans on him. They're writing books about his crap & lies. His attempts at stealing the 2020 election are now a matter of public record, and testified to by members of the Republican party, for God's sake. For the record - if Biden has done something illegal - or ANY elected official for that matter - they should be prosecuted. I won't stand by someone just because of the party they belong to. Slime is SLIME.

Just to compare - look at the finger-pointing made by Republicans about Clinton's header with Monica Lewinsky ....... vs, the crickets when T#### changed wives like they were a seasonal fashion trend, and caught on TAPE - said he just "grabs them by the P####", and "I don't even wait - I just go up to them and start kissing them." Hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's called "selective morality & standards."
You should just stick to habitat stuff. Every time you post anything political you look as bad or worse than Jack than the Ass.

Putin doesn’t want Europe. He didn’t want the Ukraine until NATO started ramping up Rhetoric about including Ukraine in NATO. I don’t see why anyone who understands why Kennedy didn’t want Russia in Cuba doesn’t understand why Putin doesn’t want NATO next door. Talk about enemy at the gate..

Professor John Mearsheimer called it in 2015 and before.

Interesting watch if you have an hour. If not just believe what you need to.

Putin doesn’t want Europe. He didn’t want the Ukraine until NATO started ramping up Rhetoric about including Ukraine in NATO. I don’t see why anyone who understands why Kennedy didn’t want Russia in Cuba doesn’t understand why Putin doesn’t want NATO next door. Talk about enemy at the gate..

Professor John Mearsheimer called it in 2015 and before.

Interesting watch if you have an hour. If not just believe what you need to.

Yep Putin didn’t start this Bidon did no question when he immediately ran to Ukraine after the election and invited them to join NATO. Anyone with half a brain new this gave Putin no choice he even said as much. Poke sticks at a bear in hibernation long enough and see what happens.

I've been a part of some sports forums where they had a forum dedicated to discussing politics. Can we do that here? I want to come to this one to get investment tips and strategies.

I've been a part of some sports forums where they had a forum dedicated to discussing politics. Can we do that here? I want to come to this one to get investment tips and strategies.

Here’s what I had to sort through this morning in new user sign ups when I first logged on. Not a big deal this joker made it easy to hit the reject button because no one has emails like that. Some of them are shifty and don’t make it so easy.

24AA9962-B79A-4783-AA12-FC1D03347A53.png

A political only section sounds great in theory and I’ve thought of it.

But it’s difficult enough to try and sort out what’s just guy busting balls and what’s a guy with underlying malicious intent and what is a guy who just gets infuriated because someone has different thoughts then he does and goes on a rant.

No way I’m signing up for over seeing the shit show that a political section would become.

Fortunately for me there could be a mutiny going on it the fruit tree section and I wouldn’t even know it because it is the only part of this place I don’t historically “have” to read every thread.

Last edited:
Here’s what I had to sort through this morning in new user sign ups when I first logged on. Not a big deal this joker made it easy to hit the reject button because noone has emails like that. Some of them are shifty and don’t make it so easy.

View attachment 49925

A political only section sounds great in theory and I’ve thought of it.

But it’s difficult enough to try and sort out what’s a just guy busting balls and what’s a guy with underlying malicious intent and what is a guy who just gets infuriated because someone has different thoughts then he does and goes on a rant.

No way I’m signing up for over seeing the shit show that a political section would become.

Fortunately for me there could be a mutiny going on it the fruit tree section and I wouldn’t even know it because it is the only part of this place I don’t historically “have” to read every thread.
TO THE FRUIT TREE FORUM!! J.K Bill

It’s getting really hard to keep the number going up. I think the reality is setting in that Dad (The fed) is going to keep spanking (raising rates) us and there is no bailout coming for the bubble assets this time.

There also seems to be a limit on medium term interest rates driven by savers plowing money into CD’s. Feels like investors are dumping dividend stocks and heading for treasuries as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When talking to our banker last week, he said many bank mortgage depts are really hurting for business. With mortgage rates jumping to 6.4% which may lead to more foreclosures for those that overpaid and had a variable rate note. Credit card debt is also accelerating.

Now add that inflation grew more than expected this past quarter and the White House with their head in the sand, I think the Fed is going to keep raising the prime putting more pressure banks and cost of money to borrow. We have also not fully experienced the massive spending spree the Gov't is on.

Gonna be tough for banks to extend credit to those who are already over extended debt wise.
Auto loans are super high right now. Making record payments go even higher, no mater what the fico. Banks that bought deep the last few years might get crushed with over leveraged assets when the units get popped. Unless they sold them off. then whoever bought the package of bad loans will take the hit.

Feels like the slow rotation out of energy is continuing today. Whatever, I'm not giving up my energy shares.

I need KMI to hold below $18 through today and into Monday. Getting the forklift greased up for that one, but need to get funds moved through the system first. Fingers crossed for Monday.

Feels like the slow rotation out of energy is continuing today. Whatever, I'm not giving up my energy shares.

I need KMI to hold below $18 through today and into Monday. Getting the forklift greased up for that one, but need to get funds moved through the system first. Fingers crossed for Monday.
Sounds like you have some puts going? I don't think I'll ever have enough guts to try the options game. I know I'll never venture into margins, but that's just me being too damn scared. GOOD LUCK SIR!