Stock Market is the bottom in?

Me thinks pay pal might keep climbing……..

or not.

I think we all have close to a year to load up on stocks while they are on sale. With our know nothing leadership in this country it's gonna be awhile before anything improves. LOAD UP!

We're stuck in limbo now, waiting for the ministry of currency to decide how much air to pump in or let out of the economy. The money supply has actually gone down for the first time in 40 years. We're in an interesting spot right now with the fed slowly choking off the debt economy, and the federal government printing trillions in funny dollars as fast as they can digitize them, wash them in the far east, and put them right back in their own pockets.

I'm 100% invested again. I've found a way to make it go in a flat to declining market that covers the risk, and I'm pushing like hell while the waters are calm. If the bottom blows out, I'm hosed just like everyone else. Here's the winning roster at the moment, at least I think so.

1672966285466.png

Not so fast my friend………

unless the war stops.

I’m still buying energy stocks !37F08980-FD2A-49E6-B17C-2D5B1139F38F.png

I wonder how long it will take to get the nuclear fusion that they finally got to work in December to replace the current fossil fuel based economy. There will be massive winners and losers in the coming years because of it most likely.

I like GE too. generac makes some sense Too.

Time for a read between the lines exercise. First, the narrative from the ministry of plenty:

Then the read out from those who actually read the report:

The way I read it, we lost 456,000 full time jobs last month, and there a bunch more people not working at all, and many more working harder than ever.

Lots of spin in their numbers

It’s January and a whole slew of people are about to start piling money into 401k plans again. Of course it has to go up before we start buying again. They wouldn’t want us to be able to buy low would they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s January and a whole slew of people are about to start piling money into 401k plans again. Of course it has to go up before we start buying again. They wouldn’t want us to be able to buy low would they?

I doubt that most folks reach the 401k max to stop paying into their 401k’s earlier in the year so why do you feel January will see a large increase in contributions?

I doubt that most folks reach the 401k max to stop paying into their 401k’s earlier in the year so why do you feel January will see a large increase in contributions?

I bet a lot of us on here do. I think more of my profession peers do than don’t.

And mostly I was just trying to be a smart ass, TBH.

Last edited:
A bit higher percentage than I would have guessed. 12% according to Vanguard

Attachments

• F21F1A7D-3694-467C-BA0D-FD72AF57FF23.png
    F21F1A7D-3694-467C-BA0D-FD72AF57FF23.png
    608.3 KB · Views: 15
It helps to live well below one’s means and prioritize saving. I drive a 250k mile vehicle and live in a farmhouse I heat with wood. Not everyone is interested in living this way.

It helps to live well below one’s means and prioritize saving. I drive a 250k mile vehicle and live in a farmhouse I heat with wood. Not everyone is interested in living this way.

That sounds like living within one’s means to me.