Stock Market is the bottom in?

That is your opinion thanks for sharing.
Satellite pics and aerial pics ARE NOT my opinion. Insurance companies adjusting rates and policies due to rising sea levels ARE NOT my opinion. Folks in small island nations applying for citizenship in other countries ARE NOT my opinion. These are things actually happening in the world. Even our U.S. military is in the process of planning for moving facilities due to rising sea levels. I watched a documentary on, I believe, National Geographic, where engineers were capturing methane gas as it bubbled up from Artic puddles as the permafrost was melting. Methane is a potent greenhouse gas that traps atmospheric heat. Denial of climate change & its effects doesn't change the fact that they're happening.

There's a good short video on that by the Reese Report on Rumble from July 30th.

I guess they don't teach this in school anymore. The globe has warmed (at least) 4 previous times without man being present.
True - but not at the rapid rate that it's happening now. Those past warming periods happened over tens of thousands of years (as taught in the schools and colleges you mentioned). BTW ...... if you don't believe what's being taught in schools / colleges today about climate change - why do you believe what they taught about the PAST eons??? Are humans not capable of learning new things as they are discovered?? Is penicillin a hoax??? Are the newest cancer treatments a hoax??? Is polio vaccine a hoax??? Are coronary stents & open-heart surgeries a hoax??? New things are discovered all the time .... so why discard the decades-gathered knowledge by the whole global science community about climate?? Do any of you believe that the gathering / learning of all knowledge stopped in 1940??

I have no anger or animosity toward any of you who deny climate change. I do wonder how anyone who sees tracks in the snow can deny the existence of the animal that made them. All the world's science community IS NOT in a Democratic plot to make humans' lives miserable. They ARE, however, interested in the health of our ONLY HOME ...........earth.

As for the gent who said in another post - ".......... our solar panels are being made in China by coal-fired power plants ........" - - - - - who started the mass exodus of U.S. manufacturing offshore???? It was Republican President RONNIE REAGAN back in the 1980's when he made the nationally televised speech to the whole nation when he said, "We're going to change our economy from a manufacturing-based economy to a service-based economy." Don't try to tell me he didn't make that speech ....... I watched it LIVE as it was being made. THAT'S when the mad race of manufacturing to leave the U. S. began. Some of you younger guys probably weren't even born yet, so you didn't see the speech and don't know the facts. I watched the speech and experienced the negative after-effects of Ronnie's "leadership." Prior to U.S. manufacturing running to China - China was pretty primitive when it came to high technology. When the U.S moved its high-tech machinery into China - do we really think they didn't steal our technology & tooling capability??? It was right there .... on their soil. We - as a country - allow Chinese students to come here and study at our most prestigious universities & highest-tech institutions, where they learn cutting-edge science .......... and then take that knowledge back to China today. ( BTW - any Chinese citizen who lives in China works for the Chinese government in one way or the other - by government-controlled businesses. A student who studies here in the U.S. CANNOT open their own business strictly for their own profit / benefit. That's not how a military-backed dictatorship works. All benefits - scientific and financial - go to the dictator and his inner circle of RICH supporters / puppets for THEIR benefit & continued "reign." ) Our own CIA, NSA, & FBI have said that for decades, under both sides of the political aisle, presidentially.

Why did Obama & Pelosi buy million dollar homes on the ocean if the water levels are going up ?
I suppose it's because they don't expect to live long enough to have them go under water?? And I'm not defending them for doing so. Sea levels aren't rising a foot each week, so I suppose they figure they have time to enjoy those properties.

GPS readings don't lie when it comes to disappearing land. What will our shores look like in 50 years for our kids & grandkids?? 100 years?? Or are we so selfish that we don't give a sh** about future generations??

I find it fascinating that some outdoors folks such as us here on this forum, ridicule and disparage "green" folks and call them names like "tree-huggers." Where will our hunting & fishing go without a healthy environment?? Do we REALLY want to pass on a healthier world / outdoors to our kids & grandkids ........ or is it just lip service?? Go ahead ........ call more names.

Have a good day boys.

Last edited:
I suppose it's because they don't expect to live long enough to have them go under water?? And I'm not defending them for doing so. Sea levels aren't rising a foot each week, so I suppose they figure they have time to enjoy those properties.

GPS readings don't lie when it comes to disappearing land. What will our shores look like in 50 years for our kids & grandkids?? 100 years?? Or are we so selfish that we don't give a sh** about future generations??
Well what are you doing ? Biking to work ? Why do Democrats tell others to do their fair share, but they don’t ? Taylor Swift, Leonardo D, Al Gore, Joe Biden? All riding in luxury planes, yachts, private jets, extra homes?

How do you explain that ?

Lets all pedal our bikes to work year round so the elite can take a private jet for 10 minutes to save their precious time because they are soooo important. I like diesel and will continue to use it. Pitting the people against each other hasn't been the most positive plan, but that's what continues to happen. Finding the truth about anything is becoming a real challenge. Coal is providing to power to make 90% of electricity but they don't mention that while forcing the new green scam on everyone. Our power grid can't handle what the government is trying to force people to use. SHIT SHOW! News flash: We cannot single handedly save the planet. Greed and bullshit unnecessary technology and an ever growing government will be the end of civilization. We are all being duped constantly. Live your life and do what you can.

You beat me to it.

Lets all pedal our bikes to work year round so the elite can take a private jet for 10 minutes to save their precious time because they are soooo important. I like diesel and will continue to use it. Pitting the people against each other hasn't been the most positive plan, but that's what continues to happen. Finding the truth about anything is becoming a real challenge. Coal is providing to power to make 90% of electricity but they don't mention that while forcing the new green scam on everyone. Our power grid can't handle what the government is trying to force people to use. SHIT SHOW! News flash: We cannot single handedly save the planet. Greed and bullshit unnecessary technology and an ever growing government will be the end of civilization. We are all being duped constantly. Live your life and do what you can.

How is coal providing 90% of our electricity? EIA says it provides 11%. What am I missing? https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/us-energy-facts/

Well what are you doing ? Biking to work ? Why do Democrats tell others to do their fair share, but they don’t ? Taylor Swift, Leonardo D, Al Gore, Joe Biden? All riding in luxury planes, yachts, private jets, extra homes?

How do you explain that ?

Dont forget climate czar John Kerry and all the emissions coming from his private plane. Or murdering scum Gill Bates, fat pig Oprah, communist leader Bernie Sanders and his 3 homes. All of those pompous assholes wanna lecture me about climate change.... I actually did something about it unlike any of them. Converted most of my soybean acres to no till. Have planted thousands of trees the past couple years, sold my boat and fish mostly from a 12' row boat, sold my fish house and walk onto the lake pulling only a plastic sled. Obama has all of his properties right next to the rising oceans. Spends millions for his bday and has all of these private planes, helicopters and boats show up.... yeah, these people can all go fornicate themselves. Worst hypocrites on the planet, and yet the sheep blindly follow.

I have planted thousands of trees as well, and taken some crop out of production and into CRP.....I consider myself a global warming champion! LOL

I am not biking to work though like Pete Buttgieg . One other thing, fires are supposed to contribute to global warming so I refuse to have bonfires on Tuesdays!

The Ostridge, Chicken-little, the Fox and the Coyote...

The Fox: I'm hungry; who can I exploit to fill my appetite? Humm... If I make Chicken-little think the sky is falling she will run around aimlessly and I can catch her when she comes running past.

The Coyote: I'm hungry; who can I exploit to fill my appetite? Humm... When Chicken-little goes around screaming the sky is falling, Ostridge will just stick his head in the ground and ignore everything and hope it goes away. He will make an easy meal!

There is no doubt that climate change is occurring. It has been doing so for millions of years. It has changed the face of life on the earth many times over. Man is the first life form on earth that cognitively recognizes his actions can impact the planet on a global scale and that they are cumulative over time. Science is full of scientists that are human. They all, like industry, have their own incentives and biases. Rather than simply providing the data (which is compelling), they go further and advocate what we "should" do about it. For many, science has become a religion. The problem is that for all the empirical knowledge science has accumulation over the years, it is a tiny fraction of sum of reality.

How much of this decision is based around the principle of stewardship? How much is hubris thinking we can change things on a global scale to the point of playing God? There will be things we find positive and things we find negative as the climate continues to change. Will the negative impacts outweigh the positive? Should we be the ones to decide?

No answers here, just observations. If topics like climate change create such divisions among us internally here in this democracy, how could we ever hope to be enough of one mind on a global level to address a global issue where we are further divided by the Tower of Babel?

Who knows the future? Not me...

I have planted thousands of trees as well, and taken some crop out of production and into CRP.....I consider myself a global warming champion! LOL

I am not biking to work though like Pete Buttgieg . One other thing, fires are supposed to contribute to global warming so I refuse to have bonfires on Tuesdays!
Mayor Pete was caught on video hauling his bike on a rack on the back of a big suv until he got a couple of blocks away from work. He took the bike off the rack and started pedalling just in time for the media to show him riding his bike. The man uses a plastic tit to breast feed his child! Fake bastards in everything they do. We were all on lockdown and they were going to the beach and fancy restaurants. Anyone who thinks our government is working for US is a damn fool. We are their slaves.

How is coal providing 90% of our electricity? EIA says it provides 11%. What am I missing? https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/us-energy-facts/
I stand corrected. That should read fossil fuels instead of coal alone. 90% of coal usage goes to make electricity, which is 22% of the production of electricity.

Now for something completely different

How about that ABML????.

to da Moon 🌙

What's the word on the street with ABML? Looks like it's been creeping up but can't really see anything about earnings or future projections. Entry price is key. Anyone buy any HKD? If you did you have my condolences.

I don't know anything about either of those. I'm still 60% cash, 40% energy. I'm using a third of that cash selling short term homerun (low cost) puts to gamblers. It ain't huge money, but it's honest money. Until we figure out if the fed is gonna get serious about fighting inflation, I have no better idea. I did dabble in SPXS the past month, and that didn't go well at all. Every day a foreign leader resigned, a country imploded, or eastern europe's impending collapse became clearer, the S&P went up 1%.

True - but not at the rapid rate that it's happening now. Those past warming periods happened over tens of thousands of years (as taught in the schools and colleges you mentioned). BTW ...... if you don't believe what's being taught in schools / colleges today about climate change - why do you believe what they taught about the PAST eons??? Are humans not capable of learning new things as they are discovered?? Is penicillin a hoax??? Are the newest cancer treatments a hoax??? Is polio vaccine a hoax??? Are coronary stents & open-heart surgeries a hoax??? New things are discovered all the time .... so why discard the decades-gathered knowledge by the whole global science community about climate?? Do any of you believe that the gathering / learning of all knowledge stopped in 1940??

I have no anger or animosity toward any of you who deny climate change. I do wonder how anyone who sees tracks in the snow can deny the existence of the animal that made them. All the world's science community IS NOT in a Democratic plot to make humans' lives miserable. They ARE, however, interested in the health of our ONLY HOME ...........earth.

As for the gent who said in another post - ".......... our solar panels are being made in China by coal-fired power plants ........" - - - - - who started the mass exodus of U.S. manufacturing offshore???? It was Republican President RONNIE REAGAN back in the 1980's when he made the nationally televised speech to the whole nation when he said, "We're going to change our economy from a manufacturing-based economy to a service-based economy." Don't try to tell me he didn't make that speech ....... I watched it LIVE as it was being made. THAT'S when the mad race of manufacturing to leave the U. S. began. Some of you younger guys probably weren't even born yet, so you didn't see the speech and don't know the facts. I watched the speech and experienced the negative after-effects of Ronnie's "leadership." Prior to U.S. manufacturing running to China - China was pretty primitive when it came to high technology. When the U.S moved its high-tech machinery into China - do we really think they didn't steal our technology & tooling capability??? It was right there .... on their soil. We - as a country - allow Chinese students to come here and study at our most prestigious universities & highest-tech institutions, where they learn cutting-edge science .......... and then take that knowledge back to China today. ( BTW - any Chinese citizen who lives in China works for the Chinese government in one way or the other - by government-controlled businesses. A student who studies here in the U.S. CANNOT open their own business strictly for their own profit / benefit. That's not how a military-backed dictatorship works. All benefits - scientific and financial - go to the dictator and his inner circle of RICH supporters / puppets for THEIR benefit & continued "reign." ) Our own CIA, NSA, & FBI have said that for decades, under both sides of the political aisle, presidentially.
So Regan opened up China to manufacturing, I think it was Nixon but doesn’t matter, every politician up to Trump expanded on it. Biden crime family has received millions from China but you have no problem with that. He has an overwhelmingly soft stance with them, and they are now playing war games because they know he will do nothing. I would raise tariffs on all essential goods made in China every year until they are all moved. I certainly wouldn’t be giving subsidies to buy goods from China. But hey that is why we chant “LETS GO BRANDON”.

Two takes on today's jobs numbers. Greatest economy ever according to CNBC, this is if you ignore the deeper data.

The guys at ZH dug deeper: Fewer people are working, and those that are have taken on extra jobs. As inflation roars on, it's going to get harder and harder to drag along that full diaper that is the debt bomb, especially as people have to lean more on consumer credit to keep up appearances.

1659718292737.png

Last edited:
I suspect they could be trying to tank the dollar completely to adopt digital currency their absolute wet dream of controlling the people. idk hard to believe even Democrats are this dumb there has to be some end goal they are striving for with this lunacy.