Still holding antlers

Jordan - Good luck finding the other side. That would be very cool to have the whole rack and get an idea of just what the score may have been. Nice pic of that buck !!

Jordan - Good luck finding the other side. That would be very cool to have the whole rack and get an idea of just what the score may have been. Nice pic of that buck !!
Tks went to the farm fri and worked my tail off planting an caging fruit trees. Wanted to put in some time searching for the match to this shed and ran out of daylight.. Still a great day though. Hope to get back down later this week.

Nice Ghillie!

I have found three sheds so far on my land in Central WI. All of them were one side of the buck's rack. Have not found any matching sides yet. Last year I found one side of a 10 point rack under an apple tree and the matching other side at the next apple tree 30 yards away. Neither had been chewed or touched by the mice or other critters.

Ghillie - A little off topic, but I have to ask ........ in the pic at post #24, do you see much deer travel / activity in woods that are as wide open as the woods in that pic ?? I don't want to sound like I'm shaming those woods - I'm not. I only ask because at our place, deer won't travel through open woods like in the pic. That has been a problem we've been trying to correct with logging / sunlighting / re-planting seedlings. We had an area of woods that had no ground-level cover / browse, and we didn't even see tracks in that area at all. Deer " ghost-town ". I realize different regions have different available cover, deer preferences, etc. Just wondering what the norm is there.

Great pic of a good buck, though !!!