Squeaky Wheeler?

SD51555

5 year old buck +
I have a newer 4 wheeler (2020) that has been squeaking for a while. It's somewhere in my suspension. I don't know if it's in my springs, struts, or where else. I'm gonna pull it into the shop this weekend and see if I can figure it out. I need to change the gear oil in my front and rear differentials and grease it.

Anyone else tackle the squeak and find a way to stop it?

I found mine. There are rubber bushings clamped to the rear suspension bars somewhere. Usually they have a grease fitting that won’t work so there is dry rubber clamped to a moving metal bar. That’s 90% of my squeak. Drives me nuts, WD40 works for a while. Guess I should replace the grease fittings.

Mine still take grease, and I'm not sure if it ever stopped when I did grease them. I get myself into some water in the spring. Very rarely, but I do, and then I seem to get squeaky. May have to run to the parts store and pick up some JB 80. I keep a tub of marine grade #2 at camp for greasing door and blind hinges. If I could find it and pull it all apart, I'd love to be able to coat those parts in that marine grease. I'm not a mechanic, but I can hold my own on simpler stuff.