sprayer

It's got a boom for foodplots, as well as an actual hose sprayer for my trees. I think it's a good deal, I'm just wondering what you all think.

Not sure about home-made sprayers. Kinda a pig in a poke....depending who built it. Myself....I would have a problem with a towed sprayer like that as my land is too rough.....and I like a sprayer that mounts on the rack of my 4-wheeler.

Lots of guys buy the FIMCO ATV sprayers (12 Volt Pump) and those can have a boom and a hose / gun. I doubt if a new one would cost $100 more. That's the direction I'd take.

Also, have heard some good reports on some sprayers by Northern Tool.

images-5.jpeg ^ Like this. Get the "big" 12 volt pump.

Not sure about home-made sprayers. Kinda a pig in a poke....depending who built it. Myself....I would have a problem with a towed sprayer like that as my land is too rough.....and I like a sprayer that mounts on the rack of my 4-wheeler.

Lots of guys buy the FIMCO ATV sprayers (12 Volt Pump) and those can have a boom and a hose / gun. I doubt if a new one would cost $100 more. That's the direction I'd take.

Also, have heard some good reports on some sprayers by Northern Tool.

I was looking for a with a gas pump so that I can get enough height/pressure for my apple trees. I'll at least check this one out and feel out the guy and why he built it/is selling.

How high of trees do you have? :eek:

Northern tool has fruit tree sprayers for either a tow behind one to atv or utv models.

What is you're (all of you guys) reasoning for the 12V vs. gas?

Well, I ended up getting the gas one. Against the advice of the board (you guys) I decided that after seeing my neighbor's work for the last 25 years (well I've only seen it for the last 10ish), that it was a good deal. Hypro pump, 5.5hp briggs and stratton. Great nozzles and he included an extra 8 foot boom. 25 gallon tank.

The thing that convinced me was the A. the price was right (he's going to mail me some other nozzles that are usually $5 a piece) and more importantly B. My neighbor has almost the exact setup, so I have someone nearby that I can ask if something isn't working. I've still got a lot to learn :)