All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some vids you guys may find useful

Steve u need some journalism training. I can tell u are passionate about this stuff, but u need to work on your poise in front of the camera. It really impacts your delivery and gives it an amateur feel. one of my old lady friends was a reporter and she told me a little about it. She now anchors in Dallas. I know she had a bunch of training, and u are probably trainable. Image is everything!

Are you a dope or something Dipper?

The reason most of us like Steve is because he ain't one of those guys with training blowing smoke up our ass as he reads the fricken teleprompter. WTF?

Dipper: (noun) definition- a person with incurable brain malfunction which causes the loss of reason and total breakdown of all verbal filters, resulting in an obsessive desire to piss everybody off.

One could use the popular slogan, "This ain't Hollywood." I prefer good content and it to be as if you were just talking out in the field over an overly edited and contrived delivery any day.

Dipper: (noun) definition- a person with incurable brain malfunction which causes the loss of reason and total breakdown of all verbal filters, resulting in an obsessive desire to piss everybody off.

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are! Hahahahahahahaha!