Small Battery Powered Blower

Foggy47

5 year old buck +
Last Spring I saw one of these small blowers in AZ that my neighbor was using. He told me the price at Amazon....and I decided to add one of these handy blowers to my arsenal. I used it as a vacuum today to clean out my Herd Seeder (useful as a vac or a blower) and blew all the dust out of my UTV and tractor cab too. Then used it to blow out my radiator and AC coils on the tractor. I plan to use it to clean out my box blinds this fall.....and use it regularly to clean up the shop floor, etc. Amazingly powerful little package. Also plan to try it this fall to clean a path on the greens when playing golf....lol. They make several other brands.....and most get good reviews. Mine is a Berzerker and its $69 with battery and charger on Amazon. Super lightweight and small in size. Very good blow for the buck!
tempImageigA9s5.jpg

Prices ain't what they used to be.

1691536805460.png

I have a bunch of Milwaukee brand battery tools and they make some nice battery powered vacuums, I think I'm going to buy one for cleaning seed from my drill and other miscellaneous things around the farm.