She told me to walk this wayyyyyyy

I started sending in the teeth on our bucks in MO and have been a bit surprised by the results. For the most part we have guessed they were older than they were aged, small sample size of only 5 though. I did kill a 7.5 year old geezer last fall though. I'll probably never kill an older one.

I started sending in the teeth on our bucks in MO and have been a bit surprised by the results. For the most part we have guessed they were older than they were aged, small sample size of only 5 though. I did kill a 7.5 year old geezer last fall though. I'll probably never kill an older one.

7.5? Very tough to do as hard as the deer are hunted in Missouri for sure! Good Job!

7.5 is a straight trophy buck I don't care if he was a cow horn spike. Congrats!!!!

Got the email this morning. He was 5.5 years old. Brothers bow buck from last year was 4.5
I can sure live with that.

"We have completed processing on the two whitetail deer specimen that you submitted on September 30, 2014 for forensic aging. We promised to have the results back to you by November 14, 2014. The cementum-annuli analysis has determined that the age of “Jim’s 10” is 4.5 years and the age of “Dibb’s 12” is 5.5 years. Nice trophies! We will be sending you a paper copy of this result via the US Post Office. Your Certificates of Aging will be send separately. If you have any questions, or if we can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thanks."

Sincerely,

Henry Chidgey

CoFounder

Wildlife Analytical Labs, LLC

Got the email this morning. He was 5.5 years old. Brothers bow buck from last year was 4.5
I can sure live with that.

"We have completed processing on the two whitetail deer specimen that you submitted on September 30, 2014 for forensic aging. We promised to have the results back to you by November 14, 2014. The cementum-annuli analysis has determined that the age of “Jim’s 10” is 4.5 years and the age of “Dibb’s 12” is 5.5 years. Nice trophies! We will be sending you a paper copy of this result via the US Post Office. Your Certificates of Aging will be send separately. If you have any questions, or if we can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we appreciate your business. Thanks."

Sincerely,

Henry Chidgey

CoFounder

Wildlife Analytical Labs, LLC

Sweet!

Do you have an address for that place?

Sweet!

Do you have an address for that place?

deerage.com

They have instructions on line about how to remove the incisors and send them in.

I think there are cheaper places out there but I started with this outfit and they always get my results faster than promised.

deerage.com

They have instructions on line about how to remove the incisors and send them in.

I think there are cheaper places out there but I started with this outfit and they always get my results faster than promised.

Thanks!

You still got time to swing over?

Thanks!

You still got time to swing over?

Not unless I a fill a tag soon :).

Saturday was unbelievable here. I've never seen so many deer or bucks in one day. Then the cold moved in and things slowed down a bit.

I'll make sure we catch up, even if it's in the spring.

Not unless I a fill a tag soon :).

Saturday was unbelievable here. I've never seen so many deer or bucks in one day. Then the cold moved in and things slowed down a bit.

I'll make sure we catch up, even if it's in the spring.

Sounds good!

It was slow Yesterday afternoon. I saw only one 10 pointer and a bunch of does and fawns. Big difference from Sat and Sunday when my daughter killed the big one. We, and everyone else in Northern Missouri, were covered up in Bucks! Good luck the next 6 days!