She told me to walk this wayyyyyyy

Wow.....great buck!!! Congrats Bill!!

Too cool. What a great buck. Congrats.

Weren't u saying all the bucks left your farm? Must be all that work your putting in. Great buck!

Congrats Bill! Very nice when things come together! If its 130 or 180, Score don't matter, it is a very mature deer. A real trophy!

Thanks everyone!

Feels better than last years tag soup.

Here's the pretty-er shots.

I've got his incisors in the fridge going to send them in and find out how old he really was.

1BAE1B77-86B5-4DC9-984E-EC0FDDF3AC1C-2271-000003D592FD4AC0_zps00d8a53c.jpg

3AB9121F-FE20-4C03-AF00-3008B1FF5488-2271-000003D576434448_zps94cf720a.jpg

I think he may have cross-bred with some of those cows in MO??? Wow is his body (and head) huge.

Congrats on a great buck!

-John

Very nice! Good job bill!

thats a BIG whitetail in every sense of the word! Congrats

I think he may have cross-bred with some of those cows in MO??? Wow is his body (and head) huge.
-John

You aught to see some of the woman folk around here :D

Thanks again everyone.

You aught to see some of the woman folk around here :D

Thanks again everyone.

Some of these honey's can keep you warm in the winter and shady in the summer down here! Pretty handy if you ask me!;)

Thats an awesome buck and really cool thread. I love the pic in the field. I will be anxious to see his final resting place in your results room.

Thats a good one! Great job! I will be curious to know his age!

Thanks guys,

It's kinda weird, for 3 years I've always waited to new get pictures of him. No new pics of him coming.

Not weird enough to let him walk :).

A little disappointed here Bill........You never told us the list! You know....the list!

Optics, Bow, string, sight, arrow rest, broadhead, Arrow, Release, Tree stand, Bow hanger, Camo, underwear color, Wind direction checker, Game camera, food plot seed, drag rope.....you know....the way the pro's do it!;):D

Cause I'm not a pro. The only thing I'm really good after years of this stuff is killing seedlings. You want dead trees, I'm your guy.

I used a bow with those wheel things on the ends and a sharp stick :D

It's also too bad I can't enter him in P&Y. Range finder attached to the bow and the dreaded lighted nock. :oops:

Keep your $50 or whatever it costs to enter the silly book and kill more trees

I am with Dipper, $50 would buy a 3 day supply of Beer!;)

I hear ya!
I'm using that $50 to have deer age get my results back in 45 day.

I hear ya!
I'm using that $50 to have deer age get my results back in 45 day.

That will be cool!

You have seen the teeth, what is your guess?

That will be cool!

You have seen the teeth, what is your guess?

I couldn't get a good look at the molars cause I took him to the taxidermist and wasn't going to cut his jaw. But the weird thing is we had the incisors from a deer my brother killed last year. I sent them in together. I aged my brothers deer at 3.5 - 4.5 from pics.

That deers incisor teeth were worn down and chipped. The deer I just killed had incisors that were perfect, looked like a 1.5 year old front teeth. I know he is at least 5.5.

Can't wait to see what the lab says. I may have been way wrong on my Bro's deer. Which was no slouch. 10 point 141 6/8 gross field dressed at 195.

Keeping all incisors from now on. All though I had a buddy kill one last year with no incisors and only 1 tooth on the bottom front. I didn't know what to do with that.