Scored some Culverts Cheap

b116757

5 year old buck +
I score 12 culverts for $1000 today
Ten are 10”x20’
Two are a bit shorter 10”x12’ maybe

Pretty tickled to have them I priced them at my local supplier and they where $420 each for 20’

5C5E19B0-8832-409A-A489-5CDB83ADF12B.jpeg

Congrats. You definitely always have your finger on the pulse of building trades and construction deals.

I can’t help it I have real weakness for Facebook marketplace and Craigslist. Maybe Purplewave is a bad influence also.

Same guy that had the culverts text me said he had three 20’x12”x3/16” pipes and a 14’ and 11’ he would take $650 for them all. I got there loaded them up and thought boy idk that looks thicker than 3/16” the 20’ pipes are in fact 3/8” thick and the 14’ and 11’ footers are 1/4” thick material. Nice material I’ll do something with it sometime. Tossing around an overhead pipe entry on one of the farms if I ever get around to it.

That's some hefty pipe. If not a gate, would be nice as support columns for a mezzanine build. Probably overkill with 12" but one can always use more overhead storage space especially as one gathers more stuff!

Yes storage is handy I have 12’ tall pallet racking in my shop down both the 60’ walls inside and a run of it down one side outside under the covered storage on the south side. I have considered enclosing my 20’x30’ wood shop area in the shop but maybe a mezzanine over that area is a better idea.

That’s awesome!