Scared to death to mention it

Nice score! That is a great deal. We looked for a lot of years for a used unit and I only ever saw one that was scooped up well before I saw the ad. Ended up buying a new one last July. We absolutely love it!!!!! You are going to be very happy with your new drill.

I trailer mine a few thousand miles a year. Heavy duty ratchet straps forward and back to the holes on each side for tie downs. Works great.

My m7060 needed 1000lbs on the front to keep the front tires on the ground when making turns. With a full seed box I could use even more weight up front.
You’ll love it.

I trailer mine a few thousand miles a year. Heavy duty ratchet straps forward and back to the holes on each side for tie downs. Works great.

My m7060 needed 1000lbs on the front to keep the front tires on the ground when making turns. With a full seed box I could use even more weight up front.
You’ll love it.
Interesting ..couple of questions as my tractor is a John Deere 5045E and all specs of it matches your M7060 ...mine does have liquid in the tires and front end loader

Do you have tire ballast
Do you have a front end loader

I realize that we are running close to weight since the 3P606NT with big hopper box only weighs 2200# and this one has both the small seed and native grass box to add to the 2200# ..so I figure at worst I will have to have a scoop of gravel in the bucket (tractor lift arms are rated 3100# at 24") ..will just have to see what it takes to make it work it safely

Bear

Interesting ..couple of questions as my tractor is a John Deere 5045E and all specs of it matches your M7060 ...mine does have liquid in the tires and front end loader

Do you have tire ballast
Do you have a front end loader

I realize that we are running close to weight since the 3P606NT with big hopper box only weighs 2200# and this one has both the small seed and native grass box to add to the 2200# ..so I figure at worst I will have to have a scoop of gravel in the bucket (tractor lift arms are rated 3100# at 24") ..will just have to see what it takes to make it work it safely

Bear
No loader, no tire ballast. You’d be fine with a loader I’d sure think.