Pulled the trigger!

chummer

5 year old buck +
I toured the 67 acres today, in a whiteout! I saw a lot of potential and put it under contract. The property is located a mile down a seasonal road then a couple hundred yards through a right away. It is bordered by state land on three sides. The closest access to the state land is over a mile away. The prime access to the state land is on the opposite side of the 9k acres. The other side has two neighbors which own large chunks and most of that boundary is a beaver pond. The property itself is a lot of ridges and hill. There is a couple flat areas for potential plots. There are also a couple large south facing slopes. It is 8 miles from my camp. I close in 30 days.

Awesome. Someday when you don't have a whiteout we could use some pictures.

Sounds like you got you a nice spot Chummer - I hope everything works out. Now you got a new place to play with!

Congrats chummer!

That sounds like the right kind of public to border. If it is limited access, it will be like having a lot more property!

Congrats

That's awesome! Sounds like a good spot! Best of luck and really looking forward to some pics!

Congrats Chummer !! Was it the Redfield place?? If so, it looked like it has lots of potential from real estate web-site. It looks like fairly easy land to traverse / hunt / plot. Man, are you gonna have a good time !! Keep us posted on any & all work as it progresses. Best of luck with it !!

Congratulations Chummer. Here's hoping you get all the privacy you deserve! The excitement has to be killin you!

Congrats Chummer! Happy for you.

Chummer, congratulations !!! Post some pictures of your parcel when you get settled in....

Congrats and good luck with it.

Way to go chummer!

Congrats!

Congrats, good luck!

That's great! Good for you! Bet your mind is going hundred mph! That's how mine was after land purchase. So many ideas at once lol

Congrats Chum.

Congrats! That won't make winter seem longer.

Thanks guys my head is spinning right now. I thought this was years away but when my wife told me to go for it I jumped. It hasn't sunk in yet at all. It is going to be a blank slate so I will need lots of help. It is 100% mature timber so after logging I will get to set it up anyway I want. I have to figure out this map thing so I can post it.

Congrats, that's going to be a long 30 days, but you can use it think about all the projects you would like to do there.

congrats chummer!