Products you openly support

Stihl Products
Summit Stands
Columbia Outerwear
Swarovski Optics
Phoenix Poke Boats
Caterpillar Equipment
Sidney Attachments

Great thread. A different thread of things you'd never buy again (and why) might also be interesting. Might have to limit it to 3 items per person ;).

In no particular order:

Muck boots
Crestliner boats
Predator Camo
Felco pruners
Polaris ATV & UTV's
Coors Light
John Deere
Smart Phones (many brands, as long as it isn't an iPhone)

-John

Ruger revolvers
Marlin lever rifles
Luepold scopes
Kimber rifles
Skinner peep sights
Tally rings
Danner boots w/ air bobs
Lieca range finders

Winchester pre-64 model 70 in .270
Kenetrek desert guide boots
+2 on leica rangefinder (absolutely love mine)
Redding reloading equipment
Badlands packs
Berger bullets(boom, whap!, down)
Knives of alaska (skinner)
Swarovski optics
Grip and pull bullet puller
Hodgdon powders

Time Out! - Any binoculars that are lighter than my Swarovski 10x42 SLC's. Yep....great glass that gives me a pain in the neck due to the weight. (I will sell mine at a fair price, along with the doubler eye-piece (20x) I have for them and all accessories).

Now.....back to your regularly scheduled program.

Time Out! - Any binoculars that are lighter than my Swarovski 10x42 SLC's. Yep....great glass that gives me a pain in the neck due to the weight. (I will sell mine at a fair price, along with the doubler eye-piece (20x) I have for them and all accessories).

Now.....back to your regularly scheduled program.

Get a shoulder harness for them. You won't get the neck fatigue and be able to use them all day. I use the 15x56's down here in az. I put them on a tripod and glass for deer all day. Love them!

Get a shoulder harness for them. You won't get the neck fatigue and be able to use them all day. I use the 15x56's down here in az. I put them on a tripod and glass for deer all day. Love them!
Yep....got a set of those.....and they do help. Still.....those lighter models pull at me. ( I just wanted to whine ;) )

Leupold optics, Pse bows, Hellrazor bh, Lowa hiking boots,Yamaha outboards, #0 gold spinners, Polaris ranger xp, JD, Woods implements, pre 64 model 70's, nosler pills, Kershaw knives, badlands packs,GB Packers, home grown tomatoes, puppies, Cabelas, InandOut burger, sushi,Oakley sunglasses, the John Muir trail, whatever she's drinking.

Ohhh x2 on the Kershaw knives! Before I leave home every morning my mind goes phone,keys,wallet,Kershaw knife, an Glock!