Prayers and thoughts

Peeps

5 year old buck +
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/hero-down-firefighter-killed/

Please say a prayer and keep this family in your thoughts. I went on many calls over the years with this firefighter and as much as cops and firefighters rib each other we love each other. He leaves behind a wife and 3 kids. Our officer was released from the hospital today and is doing good. He was very lucky that the bullet that struck him just missed the important stuff. I was at this scene all last night and it was quite the gun battle.

Prayer sent!

That just sucks!
Thinking of the family here.

Sorry for your loss, and thank you for your service!

Every day our local Police and Firefighters risk their lives for the community. Thank you for your service. It’s hard to understand why shots would be fired in a situation like that where they are there to help someone in need.
Our thoughts and prayers will be with the family and community.

Prayer said. Terrible loss. Those are tough lines of work and everyone who serves has my respect. It's getting to the point where I can't even fathom how people still rise to the challenge. Thanks to those of you who do.

God bless all first responders

bill

Prayers out to his family, and my Brothers and Sisters over there in Appleton. It was a sad day and we felt his loss on the West side of the State. Its becoming an everyday experience, everyday... the world is becoming a garbage can and the best of us are being taken first. My heart hurts for you guys! We should all get to come home after our shifts - just not right.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8
RIP.

Sorry to hear about this. Thank you and others involved for their service.

Prayer said. Thanks to all police, fire, and e.m.t. / paramedics who serve all of us - everywhere. God bless them. Prayers for his family.

Until we all start acting like we actually BELIEVE there's a GOD who sees all, and that there are consequences for our actions - or lack thereof, this type of thing will continue. Violence, hate, hateful thoughts, bigotry, indifference toward others, greed, malice, envy …….. these things are NOT godly. God save us from ourselves.

Edit: My point is - I'm tired of hearing about all these killings. Life has NO value anymore.

Last edited:
55510C5F-F4D9-44B1-9018-C19F19B7F1E5.png

^^^^id like that but it just doesn’t seem right to like it.

Very humbling picture.

View from my squad during the first procession EAB3A66B-2285-4677-B50E-5BB92EB1A0D6.jpeg

I saw the body cam video today... :emoji_rage::emoji_cry:makes me think we should revisit the use of Narcan. So many times, the same type of patient contact.. and its just a crap shoot on how its going to pan out on scene - the world is turning into a garbage can and its an increasingly daily repeat repeat repeat of the same types of incidents and the general public has no clue. You want to do your job and do something good and then this happens and you dont go home at the end of the shift because some piece of you know what wasnt raised right, has no sense of decent human values - zero morals; their world is getting high, and stealing just enough to get high again and collecting off the rest of us that go to work each day not to mention a few dozen other fine qualities.
That waste of a human being should have been cuffed and padded down before they reversed his high and brought him back from unconsciousness... and we've been guilty of being lacks too , your trying to save their lives but you forget that they dont care about yours and when you steal their high they snap and fight you. If you take the precautions that would protect you your violating their rights. Makes me sad, makes me angry - thee only trace of something marginally good out of this is that justice was swift.