Plant ID App

Barndog56

5 year old buck +
I downloaded Pl@ntnet from the google play store onto my phone a couple of weeks ago. So far it's been spot on with all the weeds I've tried to identify. All you do is take a photo of the leaves or flowers with the app, or select the photo out of your gallery.

As good as it has worked, I assume they got all of their info from Native Hunter.........

J-bird, u file property rights on your idea? ; )

Yes, I must admit that I colluded with the Russians to get the software developed. :emoji_spy:

The Russians stole the technology from the Chinese.

The Chinese stole it from the United States.

The United States developed it by secretly tapping my I-phone for the last 5 years and making a database of all the plants that people have asked to be identified. I think we have covered every possible one in that time, so it should work good. :emoji_laughing:

I downloaded Pl@ntnet from the google play store onto my phone a couple of weeks ago. So far it's been spot on with all the weeds I've tried to identify. All you do is take a photo of the leaves or flowers with the app, or select the photo out of your gallery.

As good as it has worked, I assume they got all of their info from Native Hunter.........
I just downloaded it. Walked outside and identified woodland sunflower.

Pretty cool app. I have one that’s for trees. This will help while out and about.

Yes, I must admit that I colluded with the Russians to get the software developed. :emoji_spy:

The Russians stole the technology from the Chinese.

The Chinese stole it from the United States.

The United States developed it by secretly tapping my I-phone for the last 5 years and making a database of all the plants that people have asked to be identified. I think we have covered every possible one in that time, so it should work good. :emoji_laughing:
Have you ever had an affair with Stormy Daniels?

are her flotation devices imported, or domestic?

Not sure I have the correct app. Says that it only works in the French Metropolitan flora. I take the photos and search but it always times out.

Not sure I have the correct app. Says that it only works in the French Metropolitan flora. I take the photos and search but it always times out.
I'm losing confidence in it. It was spot-on with the 1st half doz pics that I took, but its been less than 50% right on the last several pics.
It couldn't even ID Pa Smartweed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just downloaded an App called Picture this and it is identifying plants left and right.

You can change your country to USA. It shows in the upper left hand on my phone screen.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk