Paid $1.89 / gallon today.....

Watching gas prices from MN thru Iowa, MO, Kansas, NW OK & TX and into NM. Prices have ranged from $1.89 to $2.29 throughout the area. Reporting live from Santa Rosa New Mexico.....Where its 33 degrees, dry and fair skies. ;)
Have a safe trip!

WOW 33 in New Mexico. Enjoy the trip Foggy.

I think foggy should be banned for the winter when he tells us of 70 degrees and we are here freezing. Maybe wade, also.

Just joking!

Got to Phoenix tonight. It's only 58 degrees here. Pretty cold all the way down.....mostly temps hovered around freezing. The "valley" here is warmer. Just did an unpack of the car. Long drive......1800 miles / 3 days. Miller time! :D

Got to Phoenix tonight. It's only 58 degrees here. Pretty cold all the way down.....mostly temps hovered around freezing. The "valley" here is warmer. Just did an unpack of the car. Long drive......1800 miles / 3 days. Miller time! :D
Glad you made it without issue. Its getting cold here, single digits Tuesday and then another 90 days to April. UGH!

Yep.....just think of all the ice fishing time Wink and I will miss out on. :D You guys have all the luck. ;) :D FORE!

Yep.....just think of all the ice fishing time Wink and I will miss out on. :D You guys have all the luck. ;) :D FORE!

I may have to make up for it by hunting quail, ducks, coyotes, javelina, bobcat and maybe even do some trout fishing. Life is tough!

You guys are not true Minnesotans. I just listened to a year old broadcast from Embarrass, Mn. where they interviewed the guy that said his thermometer broke at -57 about 10 years ago and nearby Tower, Mn. got the record for coldest spot in Mn.

Embarrass claims -64 on that date. But the official government thermometer broke.

$2.47 for diesel here in NE Oklahoma... I drive a diesel so that's what I watch...

You guys are not true Minnesotans. I just listened to a year old broadcast from Embarrass, Mn. where they interviewed the guy that said his thermometer broke at -57 about 10 years ago and nearby Tower, Mn. got the record for coldest spot in Mn.

Embarrass claims -64 on that date. But the official government thermometer broke.

Yep.....that's why I don't live in those places. Too cold. ;)

$1.79 at the station across from my station right now!

This whole thing is an interesting situation as a consumer and investor in a country that's growing regional economies on oil production. I'm happy to see I can fill the truck for under $50. I didn't enjoy the ride down the slope as my oil investments tanked though.

This whole thing is an interesting situation as a consumer and investor in a country that's growing regional economies on oil production. I'm happy to see I can fill the truck for under $50. I didn't enjoy the ride down the slope as my oil investments tanked though.
That is why you diversify. I hope your gains other places are more than the hit the oil investments took.

$150 in fuel to get to Phoenix. Priceless! :D

Tom, if you keep posting that and we get a big storm, we might all be standing at your door in about 3 days.

Down to $1.93 where I fill up. I wonder when it will start going back up? :rolleyes:

I guess they thought diesel got too cheap so they rolled it back up to $2.45... still a heck of a lot better than the $3.59 it was it seems like forever when it came down from $4.30...

$1.81 at COSTCO yesterday.

$1.85 today - filled up my truck for right at $40! Been a while since I have been able to do that.