Outfitters

If you do all of the work on your property, set up stands, food plots, cameras, hinging, everything. Then invite a friend or family member to hunt for a weekend and they shoot a nice buck, do you look down on them for it?

Who are you asking?

If you do all of the work on your property, set up stands, food plots, cameras, hinging, everything. Then invite a friend or family member to hunt for a weekend and they shoot a nice buck, do you look down on them for it?
If it's a kid then my answer is no. Its a good question to ask but I wouldn't have invited anyone unless they were there to help with all of the above projects mentioned.

I think he's asking in general terms Mo.

I don't look down on them for it......I do however feel I have a more rewarding experience by being as involved as I am. I also don't want to hear about how great of a hunter they are when I have done all the work and they simply show up and pull the trigger. I also don't want to hear any bitch'n - they want a say-so.......work first, then we can talk!

I make everyone that hunts do some kind of work on the property here or at home. No one gets a free ride. There is always some type of work to do on something at all these places.

And I would be tickled for them if they shot any deer. But I do try and tell them to leave certain bucks go. Most bucks above 140 are ok. But 90% of the deer here are good to go for that matter!