Our Buddy Jordan!

Nice job Jordan. Great performance.

Jordan's "the man"! Good person all the way around right there.

Thanks Mo for posting this up.

Jordan's "the man"! Good person all the way around right there.

Thanks Mo for posting this up.

I can tell you for certain Jordan is a class act. Does not surprise me in the least that he risked his life to save another!

I hope all of us could do the same if presented the situation.......

Congratulations for a job well done

I just saw this thread, have been very sporadic in following threads. Very, very sorry I missed it, and wish the best for Jordan because it sounds like he deserves it. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jordan, great job. It takes a special person to risk what you did.

Jordan, congrats and great job! I think I'm your "neighbor", I live in Arnold. I think I've met some of your uncles in the past (Jon, Brian). Also think i played hoops for many years with your uncle(Kevin B.) and his sons. I gathered this from one of your previous posts, hope I've got that right. My property is about 75 miles south in Perry county.

Great job! We appreciate you!

Tks again everyone. This has been a humbling experience.

Jordan, congrats and great job! I think I'm your "neighbor", I live in Arnold. I think I've met some of your uncles in the past (Jon, Brian). Also think i played hoops for many years with your uncle(Kevin B.) and his sons. I gathered this from one of your previous posts, hope I've got that right. My property is about 75 miles south in Perry county.

Yessir that's me. Small world. My father is Jon. Grew up right down the Hwy from you in Kimmswick. Live in Festus now.
Great to see more habitat guys from this area!
Keep in touch if you ever wanna split a bushell of red clover:)

Tks again everyone. This has been a humbling experience.

Yessir that's me. Small world. My father is Jon. Grew up right down the Hwy from you in Kimmswick. Live in Festus now.
Great to see more habitat guys from this area!
Keep in touch if you ever wanna split a bushell of red clover:)
I will, just might want to do that this coming winter/spring for some frost seeding.

Sure is nice when someone in public safety gets called out for something positive. Too often it goes the other way......

Congrats! Love to see stories like this. As a side note, Jordan, I'm about to join you as a father to 3 little boys and a well protected little girl. Ages 4, 3, 2 (as of tomorrow), and wife due in January. Let the party start.

Thank you for you heroics and service.

Congrats! Love to see stories like this. As a side note, Jordan, I'm about to join you as a father to 3 little boys and a well protected little girl. Ages 4, 3, 2 (as of tomorrow), and wife due in January. Let the party start.

Thank you for you heroics and service.

Congrats! Y'all stacked them right together like we did! Is your wife a labor an delivery nurse too? Lol
Party is right! I can relate! Wouldn't change a thing though Haha

Tk you!

I will, just might want to do that this coming winter/spring for some frost seeding.

That's my plan
Frost seed some WW plots in March with red clover. I think Buchiets is around 110 for a bushell.
Will check with the buckchaser as well.

That's my plan
Frost seed some WW plots in March with red clover. I think Buchiets is around 110 for a bushell.
Ok, sounds good. I'll keep an eye on the prices as well.

That's my plan

50lb bag of Coated Med Red is $95 FOB BuckChasers!

Good thing I was trolling here today, or you would have had to pay $140 at welters! LOL