All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opening day, Steuben County NY

Apple Junkie

5 year old buck +
We measure a successful hunt as a couple days spent sitting on a cold hillside, and a couple nights in a snug one room cabin with family and friends. Opening day, we managed to kill a few bucks, and a few Old Fashions! We left enough big ones wandering the wood to justify a few more trips to the camp – then we start growing next year’s “trophies”.

Attachments

• 6958.jpeg
    6958.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 1116191827b.jpg
    1116191827b.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Looks like a good time!!

I hunted there for a couple years. I can’t imagine better hunting anywhere in NY. I saw some giants but could never get one to stand still. Congrats on a good opening day.

Jelious, looks like a good time.

Hard to beat a good old fashion.

Awesome! You guys know how to live.

Nothing better then hanging out with family and friends after the hunt. Congrats

That looks like a great time. Nice work on the bucks as well.

Congrats on the bucks!! Always great to be in camp with your hunting cronies. Looks like a cozy cabin & you guys are livin' the good life!! Nice work A.J.

Very nice, looks like a great get together!