All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November....

That sucks Ed. It's amazing what's needed to take down a mature rutted buck. My buddy just showed me some pics of a ten pointer he has on camera. The buck has two arrows lodged in its shoulder. Pretty depressing stuff.
160 eight point-that's insane pics?

Wow, great buck Tyler! Care to share the story of how killed it with us?

WTG Tyler !!! Great buck. Nice mass, too. What did the young hunter to your left think of Dad's deer ?? Pretty cool pix - thanks for sharing.

Great buck Tyler, nice to see you over here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great buck Tyler!

Wtg Tyler- 8 pointers don't get much bigger than that! That's a heck of an introduction to the forum, welcome aboard!

Heck of a buck Tyler! Love big 8's.

Thanks fellas, he is my biggest yet and I am beyond happy. Still kind of in disbelief to be honest.

I have been lurker on this site from the beginning, good time to have a coming out party I guess.

More details of the hunt for anyone interested.

http://www.thehuntingbeast.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=32894

Congratulations on the really nice 8.

With this warm weather make sure you check for ticks. I found 6 of them crawling on me over the last couple days. All the tiny deer ticks too.

Good call on the deer ticks, we found one on Saturday too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Had one crawling on me last night after I got in from tracking a deer

That is a nice one.