No Cold!

I don't know of any charts that show that Pual. I have gotten down to 25 recently on trees I top worked and a few bench grafts that are in pots, and they seem to be fine. I know I gotten down in the upper 20's before on trees I bench grafted and planted in the nursery with no effect. If you are worried just keep them inside for a couple
weeks.

I don't know of any charts that show that Pual. I have gotten down to 25 recently on trees I top worked and a few bench grafts that are in pots, and they seem to be fine. I know I gotten down in the upper 20's before on trees I bench grafted and planted in the nursery with no effect. If you are worried just keep them inside for a couple
weeks.
They are already outside and a pain in the butt to bring back in the garage. They are saying 36 here so I think I will leave them out. Thanks for the input. You saved me carrying 38 , 7 gallon full root trappers in from the deck to the garage

Ya it supposed to just keep getting a little warmer here over the next 10 days and no wild temp swings, so I imagine you are somewhat the same. Yahoo!

George

Here is a pic is representative of most of my treesbudstage1.jpg

Here is one more I think Honeycrisp
budstage2.jpg

I left 31 of my grafted trees at home and brought 7 to the farm and will plant them tomorrow. We are out of the woods after tonight and are only expecting 36 at home where most of my grafted trees are located I don't think I will be able to call my wife later to bring them in LOL We should be about same here at farm tonight and my trees are still outside I will decide at bedtime what to do. Depends on how much more wine I have now LOL

I just planted 38 in my Nursery tonight. have about 80 mote to go, no clue how they will all fit. but I will have to make it work.

Matt I know you will make them fit I will plant mine 6 ft apart tomorrow on G.11 may still put up trellis to support them if Maya comes down and helps me LOL

Sorry Aero, got to mow! ;) 28 degrees this morning! My trees are about the same as yours, 1/2" to tight cluster.

I've got hundreds of grafts outside, I'm not worried about them.

I brought mine in at the farm here but it only got down to 37. I think we are out of the woods now. Have fun mowing George

I brought mine in at the farm here but it only got down to 37. I think we are out of the woods now. Have fun mowing George
Uugh!

Zestar on G.30
CameraZOOM-20140506180748357.jpg

CameraZOOM-20140506180826149.jpg

26 last night! The only bud swelling I have is on the new trees I planted this year. They had some green showing so hopefully they well be ok. 80 on Friday everything will pop after that so hopefully this is the last 26 we see. I planted some clover a couple weeks ago that had started to germinate so that is probably toast.

26 last night! The only bud swelling I have is on the new trees I planted this year. They had some green showing so hopefully they well be ok. 80 on Friday everything will pop after that so hopefully this is the last 26 we see. I planted some clover a couple weeks ago that had started to germinate so that is probably toast.
Clover is very tough don't worry about the clover ...that's why its all over the place and people have trouble killing it in their lawns and I am happy to see it here at the farm LOL

That's about where my Zestar!s are too. Buds are swelling good on my grafts now. Ok time to mow !! Really, I am!!