New WI licensing system is up........

That's good news.

I heard they figured it would be March 21st before it was up and running.

I'm trying to get a leftover turkey tag that went on sale at 10am. I was online and ready about 9:45 and at 9:50 they had a clock showing a "countdown". At 10am the screen said I was 1506 in line. We've now been paused for about 30 minutes with 1148 people ahead of me. Looks like the system crashed.

I'm trying to get a leftover turkey tag that went on sale at 10am. I was online and ready about 9:45 and at 9:50 they had a clock showing a "countdown". At 10am the screen said I was 1506 in line. We've now been paused for about 30 minutes with 1148 people ahead of me. Looks like the system crashed.
What a f*(#ing joke!

Total BS.PNG

Pathetic! The old system I would have had one ordered within the first 5 minutes.

We're back up! We'll see how long this lasts.

Yup, but with 5500+ in front of me, I won't get a tag for Week 3 anyways, so why wait on it? I will be able to buy a tag for Week 4 for the next 3 days before they are all gone and Weeks 5 and 6 will be available up until the last days of the season like they always are.:rolleyes:

I understand whip. I'm trying to get a third season tag and I'm curious if they'll have any by the time I come up, which is now at 613 people ahead of me.

You should get one just fine if you logged on right at 10 or shortly after, they had 5054 tags to start with. If they have this much trouble with a few thousand guys who want a turkey permit, what the h#!! are they going to do the day before the rifle opener in Nov. Guys sitting in the local WalMart for 3 hours waiting for the system to free up and fight through the queue just to buy a tag.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I may just say to h#!! with it at this point. I was in Mauston on Saturday and on the way back to LaCrosse, I saw 3 "flocks" that had toms with hens already. If this warm weather keeps up they will be done breeding by Week 1 or 2 and the chances of harvesting a bird go down considerably after the hens are already sitting on nests.

G-DUB-m, did you get a tag?

I was able to get a tag for third season. Once in the system it went fairly smooth. It took just over an hour to get it with the crash.

I agree, if they have issues the day before the gun opener, you know what will hit the fan.

The antlerless tag sale in August?? will be a big test for this new system.

I can't believe it! After being over 5500 in queue, I actually got a Week 3 tag! A bunch of guys must have dropped out of the queue, or they were buying tags for later weeks?

The antlerless tag sale in August?? will be a big test for this new system.
Not if they keep giving out only 50 tags for our area! LOL... which I am fine with by the way, at least until I see more than one deer per season......

That's funny right there ^^^!!!

We need those wolves to move on! I kicked 8 deer out of our place this weekend when I went in there to do some work. Lot of activity in the clover plots.
You could always use the "XSS" method!;)

Man I was at Fleet Farm yesterday and there was a line getting licenses . I needed to return something and it was all hands on deck by the computers and none for returns.

Man I was at Fleet Farm yesterday and there was a line getting licenses . I needed to return something and it was all hands on deck by the computers and none for returns.
Just wait until Nov 18th!!!:eek: