New deer looks pretty decent

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
No good pictures yet. He isn't coming into the plots. Just lurking the east side of the place.

WtR8ZxHYC67ym82pQCNYgCG00cWI8bXoiVLMK0pm0qs16BXNCx5P-nmijOEHhWZceztrWiD0-2e6kxejiRHISiSFgFQnwUPHfnA-1U_AT0v-ss4UFUtCOd3qOMcc-iZ7MR_UB_4cOospPHNoixY2OuK6EER_cGxz7s0iuZwOR3cwiyeI6O8GT-KNgmnnwfN86TmRJQY7w5G2ZMFqcnlhdF1739gBjqP79V08Hptj0jFPqQRBxqU-rGI-8953PTevrFwUMh98C8cTKCyPBfEZolAs68mh-uCUBs0ZjGnMIXc6DBpFHjKSXpfKzLUJFb_F24aq7OcJ-uUBKziTpyQhy4A4A-whGAWao7TKtIGgTRgIEizah7_IRHfOIc8KZOXE8Tu-eNdUUpNsXls9PYqYNZozFV7qv0aU9TWl6Vy_zWtxKa5eo1f_NYOUxUavFgcmqUPF5leRWjQpr7ExYVW1AotavgW1b_2ew3WmaJwKP_tPaECLYQJJwMf0igItJZaSiwp843sEpYVfDOP6NoV5s_CmqTYsfLALoG54jl6wF0HyY_o7KhmlsbJN6ymW1xnMM-wtf3MNAiYw8DB-xFKek2uHq1I5pNMAGVV-jdRVL3zyp2Ouz4FKkgRc=w1048-h589-no

dr9f093nAK5-vvyZOWd20ChKUEa8lgLG1pxV3lOcJs2WGqqUYcbhRYfP7-2cw7ZssxwwjAjfXhEbj7SAW8SBXbsD5dE5XteHpnkYy-HNP347Cg8SBBwiCMdJaRHRIF6jaaAPAN6htipV4sffZH6Inajg0vGaRgIYqp4Au42dxr1UX1db7s8UonFszStzgf-Q9ZpLDIiohSNYyAIvfSBrU1rI4Sg5hEjYWSOHs2xAnxm6uHWazmlrltijS2Dufe_pOAdzN4W9zW5Z_91EINCnGDuthiC-32-shnlzwxZ38kKV3569yj0jmR04W2rKmDKiLDdZy-TmsTozNlAZp-X9_yNzp93fS-CtWsmSPv77hpj9dbnfG89sgi606wLVoPGGX5Er4YS1iS_NXMmXYGhDtm88WdFd-5RSp_sTL2ZXOKMhriR5gD0UdJDYt6WOdujNBaQfW0RJkrg3mN14g1n1ZD4TmyRGWbGKJ0iP79ZhsMkWgzdRhK9oXs6crUZJcE4NXQRFxihCufs4_u5GI2MhGuy5yTuc98kuLAWfjTjwtTgX29WrUie4ConbB4FpqvnfFFLADHhOVtBFUEGdhW6v2bdd05dV60SznzXG92sHeAAV3ASBLVcWfv7P=w1048-h589-no

got the height, little skinny on the width, not supporting a ton of mass once the velvet comes off. Guess 138-144

Love the way the tips concave inwards. Have noticed that on a few of your pictures, is that a common trait in your neighborhood?

got the height, little skinny on the width, not supporting a ton of mass once the velvet comes off. Guess 138-144

Love the way the tips concave inwards. Have noticed that on a few of your pictures, is that a common trait in your neighborhood?

Yes that is a trait we see that a lot here. I was guessing maybe mid 140s, so we are seeing him near the same. Would be easier to judge if I could get some better pics.

agree, could go higher, just a tuff judge of main beam length from those angles. would peg his inside for right around 18.

agree, could go higher, just a tuff judge of main beam length from those angles. would peg his inside for right around 18.

Yes, definitely no more than that.

:( can't see anything on phone. I'll
Check the PC Tomorrow.

If you posted it I need to see it.

:( can't see anything on phone. I'll
Check the PC Tomorrow.

If you posted it I need to see it.

LOL Bill. I still haven't caught up with you yet!!!

That is a great looking buck!!!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I'm having the same problem viewing photos on this thread via tapatalk- I'll try an Internet browser.
Update- no dice on phone at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having the same problem viewing photos on this thread via tapatalk- I'll try an Internet browser.
Update- no dice on phone at all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggest part of the problem are my poor pictures. These are from cams up high in a tree and the deer is a long way off too. Hopefully he will get less spooky and come by some better locations. But that's the only way a deer grows old in this area.

Biggest part of the problem are my poor pictures. These are from cams up high in a tree and the deer is a long way off too. Hopefully he will get less spooky and come by some better locations. But that's the only way a deer grows old in this area.

No for me they show up as broken links :( not poor quality.

No for me they show up as broken links :( not poor quality.

I can see them but know what you mean. I don't know why that happens.

I can see the pictures on my phone and on my laptop, but I know what you guys are talking about.

I wish I knew why this happens. Since Photobucket did its thing I am now using Google Photos.

It seems strange that I can see them but you guys can't.

Anyone else not able to see the photos?

Couldn't see them before but do now with the latest post! :-)

those links work now, original ones, no go.

Thanks for letting me know guys.

I could have done something without realizing it to break the original links. I'm still trying to get used to Google Photos. I had some links to break on the other forum this morning too. Let me know if anything happens with these last pictures.

He looks good. I can see them now too.

Great looking buck!