Narrow Grain Drill $850

Looks pretty nice.

It looks REALLY nice, but it's too far for me! I'd spend a few hundred just getting it back to Michigan.

He did one heck of a job on it. Wish I could justify spending my money on this little sucker....hand spreading is just going to have to do for now!

You could get a full sized one at auction for $300. Don't u guys think that's high?

You could get a full sized one at auction for $300. Don't u guys think that's high?

Nope great price :D. Thought about putting a picture of a deer on it and listing for $1,500.

Looks good and the price is fair.

But then you would have to do the work into it to get it into a compact one that most of us need. My time is more valuable than $500 minus parts.

Regular size drills have been high priced lately at least on Craigslist. That's a nice unit catering to a certain type of user and someone will buy it in time.

Looks good....fair to middling price.....but I'd still rather have one for the 3 Point.

I'd have to agree with Foggy on the 3pt version.

Making a 12'er into something smaller is a value added service. They're too big for the hobbyist and too small for the real farmers. Stuck in between they have little value.

I like the deer picture idea. You can add $4 per inch of antler in you picture!