All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Narrow Grain Drill $850

Looks pretty nice.

It looks REALLY nice, but it's too far for me! I'd spend a few hundred just getting it back to Michigan.

He did one heck of a job on it. Wish I could justify spending my money on this little sucker....hand spreading is just going to have to do for now!

You could get a full sized one at auction for $300. Don't u guys think that's high?

You could get a full sized one at auction for $300. Don't u guys think that's high?

Nope great price :D. Thought about putting a picture of a deer on it and listing for $1,500.

Looks good and the price is fair.

But then you would have to do the work into it to get it into a compact one that most of us need. My time is more valuable than $500 minus parts.

Regular size drills have been high priced lately at least on Craigslist. That's a nice unit catering to a certain type of user and someone will buy it in time.

Looks good....fair to middling price.....but I'd still rather have one for the 3 Point.

I'd have to agree with Foggy on the 3pt version.

Making a 12'er into something smaller is a value added service. They're too big for the hobbyist and too small for the real farmers. Stuck in between they have little value.

I like the deer picture idea. You can add $4 per inch of antler in you picture!