Mobile access to the site.... How is it working?

image.jpg Just checking it out on my iPhone, everything seems to work slick! Very easy to post this photo of my pooch!

Working fine on ipad, CAN'T connect on iphone 4s

Working now!

Last edited:
I have a galaxy note 3 and it's money. Site works awesome.. And this is posted from it......

It looks great on my iPad mini

Android here and it works great!

I have bee using an IPad. This site is much better than the original. The only problem I had was I could not post after the upgrade. Now that is fixed and everything else seems to work much better.

I see the pages are showing up now, loooking good looking good.

I lost my new posts button

I lost my new posts button
Are you logged in? I have my account set up to keep me logged in but for some reason I got logged out, but didn't notice it until I tried to post.

Like you can't start a new post?

I checked your account, everything looks ok?

-John

No before in the upper left corner there was a new posts link that would bring up only the new posts since my last visit, seems to have disappeared for me, no biggy but was very nice to use. And yep I'm logged in it looks like

I just posted the first time from my android phone, works great. I haven't tried pics yet that's for another time, one thing at a time haha

leexrayshady - if the site isn't working as it should I need to look into it. (unless it's operator error :))

Have you tried it from more than one device?

-John